[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black holes and the universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Has anyone of you ever thought about the fact that the universe might have been born from a black hole?

Or that it could be still inside one?
>>
WOAH DUDE

kys
>>
>>8930383
Thanks for the constructive criticism, but i would like to hear more of what you have to say
>>
File: 1491383647828.png (221KB, 429x426px) Image search: [Google]
1491383647828.png
221KB, 429x426px
>>8930380
with that in mind, what can we do about it? can we even prove? if not, what's the point of discussing it right now?
>>
>>8930396
With that in mind, we could find why the laws of physics change so much and how the relativity theory could be merged with the quantum theories.
Or maybe not.

And even if we can't do anything worthwhile, its still very interesting to think about
>>
Why don't you post this again once you have the evidence to replace "might have been" with "was"? These "just a theory" threads attract a lot of visitors from /x/.
>>
>>8930413
I get your point, but after all it would attract them anyway, and i figured it would be better to post on here
>>
File: 1492282777769.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492282777769.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>8930413
not OP but.. what's the problem? i've never visited /x/ but i find these theories very interesting.
>>8930402
could we? i dunno really lol :^) anyway it's an interesting topic... i just don't see how we could prove it haha
>>
File: 5ikrcrkf4jwy.jpg (74KB, 899x675px) Image search: [Google]
5ikrcrkf4jwy.jpg
74KB, 899x675px
>>8930380

Impossible. Black Hole are a creation of our universe.

You can't be a creation of our universe and the creator of our universe at the same time.
>>
>>8930430
How do you know that they exist only in our universe and dimension?
>>
>>8930396
Because hypothesising concepts we can't YET prove is how we then work towards gathering evidence for (or potentially against) them.

However that should only be applied with concepts we have reason to believe are true, which is not the case with OP.
>>
>>8930462
It's not hard to believe the universe was a black hole once, considering its size before the Big Bang.
>>
>like what if everything was inside a black hole man!
>we don't know!
>there could be like 7 million universes inside a black hole man
>*rips bong*
PROPTIP: Black holes are not actually holes, they do not go anywhere. They are called holes because we cannot actually see them and instead have to detect based on how they effect objects around them and thus appear to be a hole in space because of their immense gravity.
They do not 'go' anywhere in the same respect that a neutron star doesn't go anywhere. Thinking that a black hole is some type of warp portal is pure pop sci garbage and you should hang yourself from the nearest rafter for buying into such shit, faggot.
>>
>>8930505
/Thread
>>
>>8930505
I already know that and i never said i believed that black holes were "some type of warp portal". My question was
legitimate and if you need to vent anger or pent up stress, do it somewhere else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.