[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Quarantined-sum2.jpg (39KB, 576x311px) Image search: [Google]
Quarantined-sum2.jpg
39KB, 576x311px
Was the Moon Landing a Hoax?
>>
nope
>>
File: stuff NASA never tells ya.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stuff NASA never tells ya.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>8929083
>>
>>8929136
crazy, i guess people can be wrong sometimes
>>
>>8929136
Stuff conspiracy retards will never tell you:

The astronauts were 1) not in the belt for long enough to be meaningfully affected by it and 2) went through a relatively thin part of it.

We went to the Moon, we had several manned missions to the Moon.
The only reason you believe this retarded idea that it was a hoax is because "knowing" something that others don't gives you a rush and makes you feel important.
>>
>>8929166
Armstrong left Earth on July 16th, spent 3 days in space to reach the moon, and only came back to Earth on July 24th. Their trajectory completely ignored Van Allen's advice to go over the poles. That sums up to at least 7 days beyond Earth's magnetic protection and at least 2 days of straight up VA radiation. They didn't go through a thin part of it at all. The VA problem is not even Mentioned on List of Apollo mission and Apollo 11 wikipedia articles.
>>
>>8929227
>and at least 2 days of straight up VA radiation.
Where are you getting that number from?

>They didn't go through a thin part of it at all.
Yes they did. Your own picture shows that.

>The VA problem is not even Mentioned on List of Apollo mission and Apollo 11 wikipedia articles.
There's shitloads of documentation talking about radiation management from the Apollo program.
For example: https://history.nasa.gov/SP-368/s2ch3.htm
>>
>>8929136
Interestingly, that pretty much describes what they did during Apollo -- don't linger in the Van Allen belts, and don't stay in the equatorial plane but swing out towards the poles.
>>
>>8929227
they avoided the 10^8 core, stuck to 10^4-10^6 sections, and went on a straight path out the side on a compromise between getting out quick and still having enough fuel to make the journey
>>
>>8930277
Not that anon but notice the no response
>>
>>8929083
yes and earth is flat, 600 years old, and evolution is a lie.
>>
>>8929227
>ignored the advice to go over the poles

Your image shows them taking a polar route. "Up" and "Over" the strongest belts.
>>
>>8929083
No.

>>8929136
He also said that you could shield against them.
>>
any aeros in here wanna give me and my shit GPA an internship or job?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.