[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solve this because it's what you were built to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Penis.png (7KB, 585x547px) Image search: [Google]
Penis.png
7KB, 585x547px
Solve this because it's what you were built to do
>>
>>8927543

(9x - 5) / (6x-6) = 25/15

3/2 + 2/(3 (x-1)) = 5/3

x = 5
>>
middle school math lol
do it yourself
>>
>>8927543
are taking some kind of remedial middle school geometry in college for some reason or are actually underaged

either way the answer is x=5
>>
What class are you taking?
>>
>tfw i don't know how to do this
>>
>>8927909
I believe this explains it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5EnuVJawmY
>>
>>8927569
(9x - 5) / (6x-6) => 3/2 + 2/(3 (x-1))

what?
>>
File: 1406942749630s.jpg (3KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1406942749630s.jpg
3KB, 102x125px
>>8927543
>tfw i was able to solve this
I guess my math degree paid off after all
>>
>>8927543
draw a line perpendicular to the three parallel lines. Now, take the orthogonal projection of the line segment of length 25 onto this new center line. Now, take the orthogonal projection of the line segment of length 15 onto said line. The line segments are just vectors with different magnitudes, but the same direction, so the length the project onto the center line must depend only on the magnitude of the line segments. Hence, the orthogonal projection of the 25 line segment is 5/3 as long as the orthogonal projection of the 15 line segment. Now, we can apply the same logic to the 9x - 5 line segment, and the 6x - 6 line segment. So, the orthogonal projection of the 9x - 5 line segment must be (9x - 5)/(6x - 6) the length of the orthogonal projection of the 6x - 6 line segment onto the line. So A = (5/3)*B, and A = (9x - 5)*B/(6x - 6), so (5/3)*B = (9x - 5)*B/(6x-6), and 5/3 = (9x - 5)/(6x - 6). So 10x - 10 = 9x - 5, x = 5.
>>
File: easy.png (7KB, 585x547px) Image search: [Google]
easy.png
7KB, 585x547px
sec(theta) = (9x-5) / 25 = (6x-6)/15
>>
>>8927543
dude they are just lines wtf are u stupid?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.