[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Einsteins Relativity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: GR.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GR.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
How well do physics understand the implications and intricacies of General and Special Relativity?

Recently I have come to a fuller understanding of relativity and been kinda tossing and combing GR and SR in my head(for about a year). And I keep coming into these really interesting simple solutions to shit like inflationary theory, Dark matter, Gravitational potential, galaxy and galaxy cluster formation, some workings of Dark energy and how singularity evaporate.

Now I would normally dismiss it as already being thought of, just found not working, seeing how oblivious some of it seems. But everything just clicks into place with a single small extension to Relativity. And after some Googling I dont find shit on it neither.

So I'm really getting curious about how well modern physics understand relativity. Is it all just math to them? Are SR and GR just two different formulas they use?

I'm aware that there is no theory with out math, but I'm not a physicist.
>>
>>8923768
>how well modern physics understand relativity.
Quite well.
>>
>>8923768
>seeing how oblivious some of it seems

Oblivious. That is the word you should concentrate on.

If you are truly interested in the topic, learn the math and put in the work instead of watching documentaries on youtube and then thinking you can "solve" physics in your head.
>>
>>8923768
>So I'm really getting curious about how well modern physics understand relativity. Is it all just math to them? Are SR and GR just two different formulas they use?
I think you should read Wald or MTW and find out.
>>
>>8923792
First of all, sorry for offending you.
I guess I didn't make it clear. I'm not saying I have solved shit here, or will. I'm just tossing around ideas and I wanted to see if anyone here had some more insight if there was some kind of struggle in the field. Some discussion on the topic i guess.
>>
>>8923826
Then lets hear some of your "obvious" solutions to the things you mentioned that already have solutions.
>>
>>8923826
>I'm not saying I have solved shit here
> I keep coming into these really interesting simple solution

Yes, you did. And if you admit you have no formal background, you really should not be "tossing around ideas" about "the struggles of the field". Instead, ask questions, read and put some effort in becoming educated in the field. Otherwise, you come across as a tosser.
>>
>>8923768
>And I keep coming into these really interesting simple solutions to shit like inflationary theory, Dark matter, Gravitational potential, galaxy and galaxy cluster formation, some workings of Dark energy and how singularity evaporate.

please describe one of your ideas.
>>
File: IMG_00541.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00541.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Is this an accurate depiction of the application of ToR?
>>
File: IMG_00571.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00571.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>8924112
>>
>>8924112
>Let's crush 'em all

Damn it Yang. If you left some behind the invasion would have been delayed at least a few minutes and you could have killed space Hitler. But nooo, you just had to let the space Jews ruin everything.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.