[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanjay disproves Gravity (theory) in 180 seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM

Alot of these points seem to contradict gravity, now this will make a lot of freshmen engineers butthurt but the simple, layman evidence keeps piling up these days, especially since the invention of Youtube where people can actually post their experiments that go against mainstream ideas. Has anyone actually read the paper on Gravity? Can you explain what gravity is or how it works without looking up some esoteric paper written hundreds of years ago, using proof that the average person can understand?
>>
>>8922537
>spamming videos
>>
>>8922537
Is this satire? I can't tell the difference between that, shitposting, and genuine retardation anymore.
>>
>>8922537
cavendish experiment
>>
>>8922537
I can easily destroy your pussy, but I will let you die ignorant
>>
>>8922537
>> 0:20 "Just the simple fact that I can jump disproves it"

What the hell is he even trying to say?
>>
>>8923001
That he's an uneducated nigger. The very fact that you can only jump and not float out and about proves that there's gravity to hold you.
>>
>>8923013
pajeet
>>
>>8922537

The answer to almost all of his """experiments""" is to simply ask, 'What is density?'
>>
>>8922537
This is a bizarre flat earth meme that's going around. They claim gravity doesn't exist, and that somehow the differing density of objects causes things to fall.

Apparently they think there is a universal direction that is "down", and somehow everything is forced that way. It makes very little sense.
>>
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~hooft101/gravitating_misconceptions.html
>>
>>8922537
He has a point though, there is no gravity force on us, there is only curvature of spacetime.
>>
>>8923156
>He has a point though
No, he has no point.

>>there is no gravity force on us
Our interaction with spacetime curvature creates weight, which is a measure of force.
>>
the UNIVERSE is flat?!?!?!
hold on I need to sit down for this...
>>
File: 1.1.png (140KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.png
140KB, 500x486px
>>8922537
>gravity is fake

score 1 point
>>
>>8923843
College is a stupid decision under some circumstances. Debate me.
>>
>>8923883
if youre going to college for something that isnt going to inrease your employability, then it isnt college itself which is the bad decision.
>>
>>8923181
>Our interaction with spacetime curvature creates weight
not when you're in free-fall. weight can only be measured when other forces are involved, ie the upward push from the EM force when objects come into contact.
>>
>>8923843
>plateaus are just tree stumps
someone I know likes this-tier stuff on fb all the time. how do people even come up with this shit?
>>
>>8922537

> 0:45 - metal held up by magnet
he's just demonstrating that gravity is a weak force, and magnetism is a strong one.

> 1:20 - releases balloons
The entire reason balloons go up is because of gravity.
>>
>>8925106
>The entire reason balloons go up is because of gravity.
if there was a balloon that would never pop and you let it go, would it escape out into space or would it just rise to some level of the atmosphere and then stay there permanently?
>>
File: indialine.jpg (510KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
indialine.jpg
510KB, 1000x800px
Maybe gravity in India works a different way.
>>
File: NASA-NSF_super_pressure_balloon.jpg (21KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
NASA-NSF_super_pressure_balloon.jpg
21KB, 580x435px
>>8925110
Just rise up to some level of the atmosphere and stay there. Some super pressure balloons can stay up for weeks. Google's project loon balloons were able to stay up 100 days. NASA has launched a balloon from NZ and it's been up 12 days https://www.csbf.nasa.gov/newzealand/wanaka.htm
>>
Gravity isn't a field, it's a property. Prove otherwise.
>>
>>8925502
Not sure what your point is.
>>
>>8922537
>pushed down from above
>not pulled or sucked from below
>You know what that means, right?
Lmao, pretty funny tßh.
>>
>>8922537
The can of corn in the fishtank get me every time I watch this.
>>
Reminder that "Flat-Earth" is a NASA based psyop that cropped up in 2009.
>>
>>8925642
Go get yourself institutionalized, you fucking demented retard.
>>
>>8925645
Don't worry NASA employee, you got the religious idiots right where you want them.
>>
>>8925154
Does the balloon have a camera on it?

Why do all these sites look like HTML from 1996?
>>
>>8922537
disprove gravity all you like its still there.
its much like trying to disprove your own hand.
>>
>>8925662.
>Why do all these sites look like HTML from 1996?
Maybe this department doesn't have a huge budget for flashy HTML5 effects? Maybe they care more about presenting science rather than looking like the latest commercial site?
>>
>>8925642
>NASA based
Why would NASA push flat earth?
>>
>>8925690
But where's the science
>>
>>8925695
To discredit anyone that looks into space programs.
>>
Theoria apophosis has a bunch of magnetism videos where he exolains gravity. Look them up. Pretty interesting stuff
>>
>>8922537
Its a working view of astronomical phenomena. The focus seems to be earth's gravity but this is so little of the obersevable universe. If you look at the stars over periods of time, you will be able to see binary systems and the cycling of stars around other distant gravitational fields. Gravity, in its theoretical form, exists as mass becomes massive and therefore, able to attract smaller objects to it. Think of it like magnetism without magnets. The larger the magnet, the faster other smaller magnets will jump to it if they are in proximity of the magnetic field. Both, the earth as well as magnetism, operate in a similar fashion. I would be moved on the current popular understanding of gravity if you were to disprove the current popular understanding of magnetism (as my analogy would be broken and so would I) there is a new theory about gravitational waves which is a bit harder to grasp because it explains water-like ripples in our galaxy but is not practical for explaining 3 dimensional gravity like we know very well here on earth.
>>
>>8925154
>>8925697
>But where's the science
You can read the articles linked on the web page.
>>
>>8925146
The guy is not Indian
>>
>>8928086
Pakistan.
>>
>>8928247
based and white
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.