[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your first scientific article in journal.Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>>
>>8922089
It was good, but not because of me. Thank you, coauthors.
>>
File: Untitled.png (747KB, 1130x982px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
747KB, 1130x982px
Terrible. David Ritz Finkelstein, who was a major a cunt before he died recently, invited my to his home to explain my theory to him. I told him I got rejected from arXiv and he guaranteed that he I woudl get real peer-review at IJMPD. I submitted my paper there and who was the dumbass fucking reviewer who told me that I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ADM mass-energy? David Ritz Finkelstein. He just put on his anonymous reviewer mask to be a little bitch that wouldn't be to my face, and then I when totally wrecked his (the anonymous reviewer's) criticism by pointing out that the quadrupole moment in the CMB data negates ADM's absolute adherence to non-orientable manifolds only, I got no response and then I couldn't even log into the status of the review IJMPD.

Fuck all the journals. Fuck all the people who think they are more important that the research they showcase be cause no one produces great research anymore and it's just a cum gargling contest about who gets what impact factor since obviously no one is making any significant contributions to anything.

Then later he told my mother that I was "what physicists hate most: someone who writes about physics as if they know physics but doesn't"

Then later everyone else said, "He doesn't write as if he knows physics, his papers are unintelligible"
>>
>>8922531
man if I were you I'd just suck and swallow like a good little whore
>>
>>8922531
Maybe you're just bad.
>>
>>8922531
>Then later he told my mother
Was this before or after he nutted?
>>
>>8922531
That's awful, they shouldn't be making fun of a mentally unstable person.
>>
>>8922531
It's hard to judge how you were treated without more background information.
>invited my to his home to explain my theory to him
Was he a professor at your university?
>>
>>8922634
Maybe he was just horny and got mad because anon didn't put out.
>>
>>8922432
Exactly what is coauthoring? Does the lead researcher just tell you to write a section like "materials and methods" and he just proofreads and edits what the co-authors write?
>>
>>8922636
In my case I wrote a proof for a subroutine algorithm. The lead researcher came up with the idea and another proved the main algorithm.
>>
>>8922636
Usually, the main author is the junior researcher who did most of the research and best understands the actual content (this can be multiple people), and the coauthor (again, there may be more than one) is a senior researcher who knows how to write an article, what is and is not important, what to emphasize, and how to get something published.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.