[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I hate this tasks so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ste.jpg (14KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
ste.jpg
14KB, 188x250px
Why do I hate this tasks so much?
>>
>>8918726
It's boring and contorting.
>>
>>8918726
Because in your mind, you know in the future you could just have a machine do it
>>
>>8919852
Exactly. In the future, lab chemists will be replaced with machines. But who designs how these machines work? Chemical Engineers, of course! Just goes to show that all of STEM except for the E is a meme.
>>
>chemistry
lol

not even once
>>
>>8919858
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
*gasp*
HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>8918726
>>8919852
>it's obviously a biosafety hood
I'm not even a biofag
Get the fuck out of my board, go study calc II
>>
>>8918726
Because the exciting stuff happens in your head when you design experiments and projects. If you could, you would rather outsource the lab work like you do for synthesizing nucleic acids.
>>
>>8920323
literally this, she's splitting and/or feeding cells
>>8919852
>machine
it's called undergrads and lab techs
>>
>>8918726
go do maths or something autistic then, imbecile
>>
>>8920323
>biosafety hood
>no intake at the bottom of the aperture
try again
>>
>>8920332
>you would rather outsource the lab work

yeah right anon, and who will be responsible if the cells die?

remember: if you want it done properly you have to do it yourself
>>
>>8919858
>Mathematics is a meme

1/10 for making me reply
>>
>>8921349
Don't you trust companies to make your primers and oligonucleotides and shit?
>>
>>8921494
They use a machine for that. So it's safe. But even they fuck it up from time to time.
>>
>>8919852

I talked to a person who worked doing this type of thing

and it's true, they really are aware it's only a matter of time
>>
>>8921694
When (not if) we start outsourcing this, there'll probably be machines that maintain cultures etc...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.