[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you come to terms with the fact that you're a brainlet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How do you come to terms with the fact that you're a brainlet? Bad memory, takes you more explanation before you get the concepts than others, trouble linking between different concepts until someone points it out.

Is this just falling for the meme that when everyone else in the class is silent they get it, when in reality everyone's like this? Or am I a /brainlet/
>>
>>8918162
Sit down and oractice whatever youre doing more than everyone else does and eventually you will be better than them, assuming you are at least one standard deviation above the norm as far as IQ is concerned.
>>
>>8918162
You're a brainlet, I was in exactly the same position as you, and I thought the same.
>>
>>8918164
>>8918166
I graduated fine and high in rankings in every class typically in the top 5% of grades. For me this thread is a retroactive analysis. I always felt dumb, I always felt like "Why am I not getting this"

Maybe I just went to an easy school (state school)
>>
>>8918162
Why are spiders so fucking terrifying?
>>
>>8918162
I saw this spider as a kid and nearly shit myself. Haunted me for years, turns out they're totally harmless. I think it's an orb weaver?
>>
>>8918441
It's a garden spider. They're literally everywhere in the South.
>>
>>8918351
Oh shush you, they are the cutest giant spiders you'll ever see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnDNo3k4aOE&index=1&list=PL2Kfc_ZE36tRQ5MzhBfmG5_XN5iyWP6hW
>>
>>8920618
>>8918351

That shit is cool as fuck.
>>
>>8918351
They're not, it's just that some retard declared some arbitrary group of harmless bugs to be scary long ago and now millions of normies are following cue. """"""""Arachnophobia""""""""" is the gayest meme of all time.
>>
>>8921354
Anon pls. When a fear is so absurdly common there's more to it than societal norms.
>>
I use denial personally.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.