[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School Maths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Teen here, im some retarded brainlet going into algebra 1, Can I properly learn it over the summer or am I fucked ?
>>
>>8917640
Algebra is for fags
>>
>>8917640
If you're not smart enough to ever try and learn high school math you're probably not smart enough to learn it in one summer.

But if you want to try find any online course [spoiler]Khan[/spoiler] and rush through its introductory shit like mad.
Or maybe find one of those enthusiasts on YouTube who's got hundreds of videos of them explaining the most mundane facets of arithmetic in twenty minutes.

The hardest part is gonna be retention. You'll be able to understand it no problem, but you simply don't have enough time to retain all the information.
>>
>>8917640
Just work through Aluffi and you'll be fine.
>>
>>8917640
>can I properly learn it over time period T?
Nope you're fucked. And you will never be unfucked if you don't bother learning new things every day.
>>
I took Algebra 1 in middle school. Shit's easy as fuck. How good are you at math OP?
>>
I am semi good at math but it requires hours of studing to get a B or high B. even then i usually fuck up my exams.
>>
File: 1482385375464.jpg (12KB, 239x255px) Image search: [Google]
1482385375464.jpg
12KB, 239x255px
>>8917694
>I am semi good at math
>it requires hours of studying to get a B or high B in algebra 1
>>
>>8917640
www.khanacademy.com
Now get out, this site is for 18+
/thread
>>
>>8917640
Yes. Just have a good linear algebra basis and learn some set theory, then buy Artin's book
>>
>>8917640

kek op i literally was taking algebra II my freshman year. if you're going into algebra I in high school, you have no chance of learning the entire course over a summer.
>>
>>8917640
>posts on 4gey
>claims to be teen
brainlet indeed
>>
>>8917640
People aren't giving OP enough credit. He is taking the initiative to learn it over summer.

OP, I think with that as proof of your nature to at least TRY you can do it.

Just binge on youtube, keep notes on things you suck at and work on improving.

Practice and force yourself to watch videos. even if you dont get it at first, just sit through them.
>>
>>8917640
>Can I properly learn it over the summer or am I fucked ?
Yep, you can. Use Khan Academy or something.
>>
>>8917707
Most people have no idea just how extensive true math knowledge really is. Blame the schools, not the students.
>>
>over the summer
Yes, that is what I did
>>
>>8917640
Is this a joke?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.