[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do brainlets slow others down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1494066880508.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1494066880508.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>be in a biotechnology group about designing a factory for cleaning using algae in waste water to produce biodiesel
>only none brainlet in the group
>brainlets take tons of responsibility everyday and have nothing worthwhile to show for it the next day
>one day left to hand in the project
>tell everyone that I'll finish the project myself
>They tell me that I can't possibly do it myself
>tell them we will fail unless I do it
>fuck off home and delete everything they wrote
>8 hours later the project is done
>brainlets ask to correct it
>They convert it from word to pdf and send it without my approval
>look at the pdf afterwards and find text is unreadable in one of the flowcharts because of the margins of the pdf
>tfw they fucked up the only thing I trusted them to do

>have to present the project
>I answer all the questions posed by the professor
>he tells me that he wants to ask the others now
>he asks them if biodiesel is a high value product or a low value product
>They can't answer
>he asks them the limitations of using hexane to dissolve the lipids are
>They can't answer
>professor finally says that the project was good enough and somewhat close to what the other groups did (their projects were way better and they had worked for 2 weeks on their projects while I had to do it one day)
>brainlets bad mouth the professor after the presentation

How do I control these fucks?
This is the 4th semester. They've failed multiple classes but I still fear there's a chance they'll get their degree.
>>
>>8914043
>only none brainlet in the group
are you sure?
>>
File: 1493588893554.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1493588893554.png
573KB, 710x842px
>>8914117
I'm the only one who has passed all the classes and can answer questions and shit.
The professors always look at me when they're talking.
Clearly they know I'm the only one worth a rat's ass.
>>
>>8914122
Is that movie good?
>>
File: 1486178053058.jpg (417KB, 872x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486178053058.jpg
417KB, 872x582px
>>8914043
Just wait until you start working, anon
>>
>>8914043
Tell the professor and get them the fuck out of there, you deserve better
>>
>>8914160
how do you avoid this?

>>8914170
I got stuck with them. Nobody else was willing to have me in their group because these brainlets tried to be in their group as well. So they turned away all of us instead of just accepting me. At least that's what I hope the problem was.
I don't want to think that it's because I'm not white.
>>
>>8914130
2 hours of casey affleck talking slowly in a depressed emotionless voice.
>>
File: 1489354588381.jpg (26KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1489354588381.jpg
26KB, 184x184px
>>8914202
Are you stuck in a cohort? Is working alone something the professors would accept? You honestly seem highly capable of it.
>>
>>8914202
>I'm not white
Oh, so you dindu nuffin? It's your mates fault?
If you're really the smartest in the group and therefore the leader it was your fault that you couldn't control the brainlets.
>>
>>8914220
I didn't consider working alone. The semester is almost over so I'll do that next semester. It'll hurt their feelings if they're banking on me dragging them across the finish line next time too.

>>8914227
They're non-white as well. I can't control them because they don't listen to me. They don't let me be a leader. I haven't been displaying confidence because I'm a beta, so they think that they have to take charge. But they aren't fit to take charge. They even get pissed at me if I don't explain everything I'm doing to them at all times. They should be getting it simply by reading it but they can't for some reason.
I agreed to write down the process while he made the diagram of the factory on draw.io. The next day he arrives with a picture of a reactor with 3 arrows pointing to it. Then I sit with him for an hour and half to add all the extra equipment he missed out on.
This happened even after I finished writing the process and asked him to finalize the diagram. He could have read the process I wrote and add equipment on his own, but he didn't. He does no work unless I'm there.

I'm not perfect and our project was flawed but I wish there was at least another guy with a brain, that I could consult for advice and changes.
These brainlets have shit opinions and have been carried by other unfortunate people for the past 2 years.
>>
>>8914202
>I'm not white
Into the trash it goes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.