[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are professors incapable of stopping on time? They can do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: terry-edp.png (716KB, 1579x812px) Image search: [Google]
terry-edp.png
716KB, 1579x812px
Why are professors incapable of stopping on time? They can do good research but apparently reading the clock is too difficult for them.
>>
>>8913553
Maybe they have other tasks at hand and can't finish them up in time.
The better question is why can't students shut the fuck up and wait calmly for the professor instead of turning the entire class into a place resembling a room for people with dementia and schizophrenia?
>>
>>8913553
Because in homeland you teach until full lecture done, no time stop, only info. Markcheck, boy, Americans
>>
they really like what they're talking about
>>
>>8913553
Because professors move around the room more than the students do, causing relativistic time differences between them.
>>
>>8913559
>The better question is why can't students shut the fuck up and wait calmly for the professor
No anon. On the schedule it said the lecture was only until 3:30pm, I have other things to do now.
>>
>>8913617
Like what? Talk to your friends about which girl would you fuck the most?
Fuck off with that shit, you come to school to learn not to socialize!
>>
>>8913628
> Class 10 minutes after my lecture ends
> If I don't leave I'll be late and have to walk in with everyone staring at me
> Or I might have work after class that I can't be late for

Just finish the lectures on time asshole
>>
>>8913628
>Like what? Talk to your friends about which girl would you fuck the most?
Lmao this projecting, like it's impossible to have other important things to do. See >>8913633.
>>
>>8913553
>Today he's 1 minute late
>Next day he's 2 minutes late
>Next day he's 3 minutes late
>and so on

He's just trying to save you 5 seconds.
>>
>>8914693
very good post
>>
>>8914693
Kill yourself redditor.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.