[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggsperiment / Food Science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: egg2omlette.jpg (255KB, 2034x1386px) Image search: [Google]
egg2omlette.jpg
255KB, 2034x1386px
>eat 3 eggs for dinner daily since they're cheap and nutritious and I don't do much physical activity aftrer work
>egg 3 hard boiled eggs the first day
>still hungry
>egg 3 fried eggs for dinner the next day
>still hungry
>egg an 3 egg omelette for dinner the third day
>feel full

WTF? Explain this!
>>
feeling hungry is not a quantitative measurement and sample size of 1 is not significant, therefore not scientific and your thread is gay
>>
>>8907801
You do realize a typical omelette has more than just eggs, right?
>>
>>8907829
Except the catalyst are the same
All 3 recipes are made with just 3 eggs.
>>
>>8907967
The omelette has more calories, therefore it is more filling.
>>
>>8907971
Yeah but they come from 3 eggs..!
>>
>>8907978
But steel is heavier than feathers...
>>
>>8907978
But the omelette was exposed to more phlogiston you moron! Therefor giving it more energy!
>>
Here's a thought. Maybe after 3 depressing 3 egg dinners, you convinced yourself or became conditioned to assume 3 eggs is enough. By the time you got to the omelette, 3 eggs was enough to satiate your hunger.
>>
>>8908013
except I tried fried eggs again on the 4th day and it still wasn't filling
>>
>>8908031
Why do you insist that 3 eggs cooked anyway is anything more than 3 eggs made edible?
>>
>>8907801
You really should decide a way to quantify being full.

I think an easy way is by how much weight you gain.

So if you really want to get serious you should scale up your experiments so that weight change is more detectable. Using one of the three meal preparation methods, eat like 30 eggs a day for a week, measure your weight, and then fast until you return to your starting weight. Then switch to another meal preparation method and repeat. You should do this at least 3 times per method to do statistics.
>>
>>8907823
reminder that quantitative measurements and repeated experiments have nothing to do with truth nor explanations.
>>
>>8908182
No, but it further refines the prior probability when plugged into Bayes theorem, thereby assuring us that we are approaching real truth rather than a falsely perceived truth.
>>
>>8908042
this
>>
Are you watching any TeeVee with food ads on a regular basis? Persuasion plays a part in our irrational behaviors. I'm thinking about the cinnamon rolls on the stove top now that I saw this thread. damn it.
>>
>>8908234
No, I'm not american so I don't watch TV.
>>
>>8907801
I know this is bait but it may be one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen on here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.