[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think i made a correlation between the riemann hypothesis,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 58e7ac0b7b501.jpg (18KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
58e7ac0b7b501.jpg
18KB, 800x480px
i think i made a correlation between the riemann hypothesis, and entropy.

every system, when localized, can display a decrease in entropy, such as when a chemical reaction occurs and there is an increase in order/complexity to a compound due to recieving both energy and atoms.

The energy and atoms however come from other local systems whose entropy actually increased. the net result is an increase in entropy.

the perspective here is like a convergence to a point when you reflect the the convexity of a circle. now this is where i make my connection to the riemann hypothesis, but it's a bit hazy because it was due to an anon posting here.

the hypothesis is drawing a boundary for what i believe is this switch from local to global systems. am i out of my mind here? or can someone here extrapolate some semblance of relation based on this blur of buzzwords? i feel like i had a connection but im too stupid to really make it work. im sorry.
>>
The zeta function models everything, see e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_function_universality
>>
>physicist tries to do real math the thread
>>
>>8905805
>i think i made a correlation
you didn't
Lrn2correlation
>>
>>8905805
you don't seem to know shit about math so you didn't make any connection, sorry
>>
>>8906025
physicists are typically pretty damn good at math and contribute much more to math than mathematicians do to physics. so its kind of a shit point (tho its definitely true at the undergrad/grad student level)
>>
>>8908152
no. the typical physicist isn't be able to touch anything that requires beyond differential equations let alone contribute anything noteworthy to modern mathematics.
>>
>>8908240
except dirac caused the growth of the theory of distributions through a function he conceived through the desire to model point charges.
>>
>>8908240
Engineers maybe but not physicists
>>
>>8908256
>major in math
>contribute to math
>contribute to theoretical physics
>example of a ''typical'' physicist
>>
>>8908324
>majors in electrical engineering
>can't find job
>accept offer for math
>comes across physics
>enjoys it more and becomes famous

you're right
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.