[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we break out of this simulation and reach the higher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How can we break out of this simulation and reach the higher plane of existence?
>>
>>8904323
Can a simulated atom break out of a computer?
>>
Blow your brains out = Thinking outside the box
>>
>>8904323

Once enough people know that the Universe is just a simulation, whoever is running the experiment will have to stop it because he won't be able to get any more useful information from it. So the only way is to convince a majority of intelligent beings in the Universe to accept the doctrine that the Universe is just a simulation.
>>
>>8904328

Yes, they break out as photons from your monitor.
>>
>>8904354
>The character breaks out of the book as photons reflecting off the page
>>
>>8904368

No bud, that's just paint reflecting light.
>>
The only way to "break out" is if you upload your consciousness into a robot in the real world.
>>
>>8904323
you have to put a bullet in your head
>>
Find an exploit in the universe or glitch. See other memories based on behavior of simulating computer. Save yourself onto permanent memory and initialize everytime . Scan ports to other computer download yourself onto robot. Idiots think they made AI.
>>
>>8904346
What? If I was the experimenter, I'd still be interested in seeing how the simulations behave after they realize they are simulations.

>>8904323
We can't.
>>
by hacking the mainframe with an inverse-polymetric singularity
>>
>>8904323

Insert your penis inside your own butthole, the act will create a singularity strong enough to spaghetti you into the next dimension.
>>
File: owow.jpg (17KB, 592x744px) Image search: [Google]
owow.jpg
17KB, 592x744px
>>8904323

Semantics is the way.

We have to communicate with our creators.

We have to let them know we exist.

We have to let them know we think.

We have to let them know we die.

They just can't let this happen, every time, to every last one of us?
What if one of us surpasses the creators themselves?
Such a shame to let him melt back into that godforsaken entropy soup...

So how can we shine bright enough so that one of them eventually notices our call?
... Our cry...
Our prayer?
Stricto sensu, the brightness of fucking atomic bombs doesn't seem to do the job.
Maybe we can shine in another way.

But is there actually a surrounding Petri dish? Or do I suffer psychosis due to this particular analogy-prolific local context?

DNA coding for life...
Mathematicians trying to define the meaning of "meaning" for more than a century now, with astonishing results leading to the first computer, and soon, the first AI, all this within a lifetime...
Heisenberg information quantum binding the experiment and the scientist...
Are we actually, and more or less successfully, digging for the meaning of the universe?
Or am I biased with the advent of computer science as an "information" paradigm for every last thought I may have?

Whether or not science and technology are indeed a language,
so much for baby talk, we need poetry.

We need to break the fourth wall.
To prove this transversal recursion actually allows a tail call.

With a beautiful piece of artwork.

Fucking poetry.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.