[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop myself becoming racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 38

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Can anyone give me a perspective on race which isn't just meme opinions like "race is entirely a social construct and its just whitey's fault" or "some races are inferior and unable to integrate", it seems obvious to me that race is real and measurable so how do I express this opinion without being called a racist.
>>
Actions speak louder than words
>>
"Every race is different and has strengths and weaknesses. The most obvious one is that melanin levels make some races more resistant to radiation from the sun than others. Likewise, things like intelligence, physical ability and creativity differ between races. Every race is good at something but bad at another."

Something like that
>>
>>8901017
>Likewise, things like intelligence, physical ability and creativity differ between races. Every race is good at something but bad at another.
Except they would rightly point out that there is no hard biological evidence for this. Then again normies might think IQ is proof enough, so you might just get away with this otherwise unsubstantiated statement. Depends on how critical the person you engage with is.
>>
Learn the difference between racism and prejudice.

Racism isn't always evil. It can give culture and history to a group of people
Prejudice, on the other hand, is always evil.
>>
File: a62.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262KB, 680x661px
Because racism completley disregards the individual. My token black friend has an iq of 120+ and I prefer his company to a lot of my other friends. Besides, I don't use iq as a determiner of someone's value. For example, would you treat your father differently if you found out that he had a lower than average iq?
>>
>>8901010
read >>8893534

if you read the whole thread, you'll see the evidence points towards the fact that races aren't that different at all, most variation is within groups
>>
Race obviously isn't entirely a social construct and it plays a substantial role in human biodiversity (in my opinion) but I'd be wary of attributing any characteristic of a given individual to race, because of course, there could be the result of other components of their genetics like the smaller scale human subpopulation they're from (ethnicity/family group?), maybe some epigenetics, or it could be the result of culture, or environment, or the person's life experiences, and so on and so forth. There are a wide variety of individuals within each racial group so as long as you don't make claims about "all X" or don't treat any individual differently or make assumptions about them based purely on race, then whatever opinions you are fine t b h.

Basically racism is more about prejudice and discrimination rather than any belief you may have about the existence of genetic races.
>>8899730
>>8899754
I think race is real and measurable to some extent as well, and I've linked one of my posts from another thread here, which I think is a pretty moderate position.

>>8901044
Just because a lot of the variation is between groups, doesn't mean races don't exist at all.
>>
>>8901010
imho the issue stems from the fact that in the term "race" in biology doesn't have a clear definition and indicates a sub-rank of the species based on genetic, geographic location and/or physiology.

Given the tendency of humans to move around over history, to mix with each other and to self-identify based (mostly) on cultural element the definition gets blurry. In particular in North American context (Jorge Ramos would Hispanic, even with blue eyes, Dikembe Mutombo is not african american even though he's black).
>>
>>8901010
Do something that makes you too dumb to see patterns like get hammer and hit your forehead so you frontal lobe gets damaged.
>>
Just learn about statistical distributions and realize that racial differences, with no affirmative action forces pushing under-qualified people to places they shouldn't be, only exist in normieland.
>>
>>8901069
t. person who hammered his face in
>>
>>8901080
Well if you arent racist it means you cant see patterns in human behavior so a non racist would have to be a retard by definition.

Patterns like:
Black people are impulsive
White people have savior complex
Asians have high impulse regulation
Arabs are violent
Jews are evil
>>
Learn genetics and bioinformatics.
>>
File: Arabslavers.jpg (51KB, 556x378px) Image search: [Google]
Arabslavers.jpg
51KB, 556x378px
>>8901010
Stop being a guilt ridden cuck.
No other people are.
You think a north-african arab cares wether or not his opinions on blacks are ""racist"" (a word invented by a communist jew in the 20th century btw), you think a chinese person does?
No, no one cares about "racism" except guilt-ridden western cucks and non-whites who want to shut whites up and who know the extent of white guilt. Look into erdogans accusations of netherlands being nazist for not allowing turks to have a political campaign on dutch soil. No one cares, except cucks and people out to exploit them.
>>
>>8901010
If you categorize groups of people under one randomly chosen umbrella like skin color, then you WILL get superior and inferior groups. You could do the same with eye color, pinky size, left handedness, etc. That makes it easy to dismiss one group in favor of another group and categorize every member of the group as inferior by default. Which is basically the basis of classical racism and modern social justice intersectionality. Two sides of the same coin.

Even though group A might be on average inferior to group B, members of group A might still be superior to most members of group B.
E.g. you will find black mathematics professors and you will find a lot of white retards. The group categorization is the lazy man's view of the world. It might be useful for split second decisions, but how often do you have to make those? Most of the time you have enough time to judge the individual.
>>
File: Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg (9KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
Martian_face_viking_cropped.jpg
9KB, 200x175px
>>8901087
see
>>8901044
>races aren't that different at all, most variation is within groups

What you're describing is called apophenia. I bet you believe this rock was carved by aliens too. If you don't believe it, you're obviously too smart and you should smash your head in with a hammer.
>>
>>8901025
There is proof, for literally every single one of those points in areas from neurobiology, genetics, physiology, social science and epidemiolgy. No race is totally useless, even aborigines have great visual spatial processing.
>>
>>8901096
Wait you were serious with >>8901087

lol
>>
>>8901010
If being a racist is being correct, then stop caring about being called a racist. You will be called a racist for anything other than expressing a negative view of whites and a positive view of other races anyway.

I keep quiet on the whole thing but i have an irish friend who came to this country and got labelled a racist permanently because he once referred to a girl as "black".
>>
>>8901096
Races not being different is feel good nonsense, our behavior is crafted by our geography just all animals on this rock you are not special.

Blacks are impulsive due to how simple living in Africa is for hominids in general. Whites have savior complexes due to mutations that made their empathy centers go out of control. Asians have higher impulse control due to having more evolved brains than both whites and blacks. Jews are evil due to evolving a form of racial sociopathy(ME JEW ONLY MATTER), while arabs are violent due to inbreeding replicating genes that lead to psychosis.
>>
>>8901010
>how do I express this opinion without being called a racist.

You don't, we are living in a culture of heavy censorship regarding this question. If you want to learn about it for the sake of intellectual curiosity look into physical anthropology, genetics and neuroscience.
>>
>>8901090
I am interested in facts, not racial agendas.

I'm sorry, but white people can be plenty racist as proven ITT. You thinking white people are somehow less racist genetically or more altruistic is just you being wrong.

North africans aren't arabs.
>>
>>8901103
Yes Im serious.
>>
>>8901110
> more evolved
You're a moron. I agree that there are huge racial differences but a black brain is just as 'evolved' as any other, as is a termite brain. There is no direction to evolution.
>>
>>8901113
White people are more altruistic and have more development in the areas of the brain associated with empathy and social control.
>>
File: nazis_gud_boys.jpg (138KB, 570x699px) Image search: [Google]
nazis_gud_boys.jpg
138KB, 570x699px
>>8901110
>Whites have savior complexes due to mutations that made their empathy centers go out of control.

Yes, white people have the altruism gene.

So good. I'm guessing you aren't white?
>>
File: voted.jpg (9KB, 176x286px) Image search: [Google]
voted.jpg
9KB, 176x286px
>>8901117
Of course.

I guess your brain isn't as developed then.
>>
>>8901118
Sometimes when an enemy has massacred your own people and constantly sown dissent and hatred you need to suppress feelings.
>>
>>8901122
Not sure that applied to anything i said.
>>
>>8901118
>Muh nazis
The simple fact Germany accepted jews shows they are controlled more by their morality than with logic and reason. Europe is trying to kill itself because whites are incapable of not being puppets to their moral reasoning.
>>8901116
Asians are objectively the smartest race of humans on earth because they have no records of inbreeding that leads to their higher intelligence. Asians also act the most civilized compared to other races sure they have weird customs but they are the most civilized humans as their religions have yet to cause mass conflict and destruction like Caucasoids.
>>
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
>>
>>8901105
>labelled a racist permanently
Damn, was it in permanent ink?
>because he once referred to a girl as "black".
I'm sure there's more context. I call black people black all the time.
>>
It's idiotic how much the people with the brains of a duck on this board put value on IQ. It's been proved by several scientists for decades how it doesn't determine a person's intelligence (which is cut into several subcategories) completely, but gives somewhat of an estimate of their performances. Things as little as what kind of a school you're in affects IQ already by several points and what you're eating. Now compare people from Europe, for example, who enjoy not only good, but the BEST nutrition and the BEST school systems to African kids who lack both almost completely. I can't believe the logic of some people on this board.

Sometimes I seriously wonder if I'm talking with bots.
>>
>>8901138
No, he literally asked when some people were talking about a girl: "is she the black girl in the year?" and there was a death pall. That was 3 years ago and people still say he's a bit of a racist, despite never saying anything else - he's actually annoyingly left wing.
>>
File: lynched.jpg (90KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
lynched.jpg
90KB, 500x325px
>>8901127
>>8901134
>Sometimes when an enemy has massacred your own people and constantly sown dissent and hatred you need to suppress feelings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Jewish_military_personnel_of_World_War_I

>>8901133
It's proof that white people aren't more altruistic or less capable of being racist.
Genes don't change over 50 years.
>>
>>8901143
School and diet don't raise it that much, whereas your parents are the greatest determinents of school performance and IQ and in turn adoption studies show the same IQ trends. Sorry carl.
>>
>>8901145
> he genuinely thinks a hanging is as bad as it gets
Wow. Go live in sudan.
>>
>>8901143
Your a fucking retard IQs test cant scale intelligence beyond 115 but lower it can. IQ test are not made to find smart people they are made to find the morons in your population.
>>8901145
If whites are not the most empathetic race on earth explain why they are LITERALLY THE ONLY KNOWN BREED OF HUMANS THAT COLLECTIVELY WORKS TO KILL THEMSELVES OUT OF GUILT?
>>
>>8901134
Europeans have barely any inbreeding either. But regardless saying they are more civilized stil doesn't make them 'more evolved'. Next you say they don't cause mass conflict and destruction, yet almost all the highest casualty genocides and wars have taken place in asia. Learn some fucking history.
>>
>>8901090
I thought racist was derived from the french "raciste". To which "20th century communist jew" are you referring?

>>8901146
Let's not bring shitty youtubers into this

>>8901153
you need to calm yourself down, /pol/
>>
File: effect.png (271KB, 760x773px) Image search: [Google]
effect.png
271KB, 760x773px
>>8901146
>School and diet don't raise it that much

>on adoption studies
http://www.mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/htm

Read this

even if you disagree with his conclusions at least you'll get to see more than one adoption study

Also
http://www.peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/more%20on%20black%20iq.pdf
>>
>>8901153

>literally starts the sentence with "Your a fucking retard"

You're easily the most ironic poster on this thread. You're just some angry white kid with the confidence of a 10-year-old girl who wants to feel special by bragging about how well people who fucking look like him perform.
>>
>>8901145
> not less capable of being racist
> the one race that ended slavery then went out of its way to force other races to follow suit
> some of which only did so in the last few decades
> a race which has made it a priority to welcome others into their lands and be tolerant
> the only race which by far and large has no residual widespread racism

Grow the fuck up you sheltered teenager.
>>
>>8901154
>But regardless saying they are more civilized stil doesn't make them 'more evolved'
Uh yes that does make them more evolved, because civilized behavior is an indication your brain has impulse regulation which is a trait of a higher cognition brain.

Outside of War Asians are generally peaceful and very civilized, its only white people who could make this hedonistic monkey culture due to their inferior brains asians would never create filth like this.
>>
>>8901155
> has no counter argument when his garbage is challenged
Bravo
>>
File: black-people-lynched11.jpg (41KB, 403x533px) Image search: [Google]
black-people-lynched11.jpg
41KB, 403x533px
>>8901159
Yeah, well, the point is it's not always been like this.

Hence, it's not genetic.
>>
>>8901144
Maybe he's a racist tho. Or people are just shitty. I know a girl who was called a slut for years but she was a virgin.
>>
>>8901156
> charting IQ across decades blissfully unaware that its not a static value
And your opposing essay at every turn relies on margins of error and even "iq tests arent valid because of cultural differences", please read what you post next time. It's useless nonsense.
>>
>>8901163
but I'm not the poster you responded to.
>>
File: 1493918710595.png.png (133KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1493918710595.png.png
133KB, 556x610px
>>8901170
Wait, you read both papers in 4 minutes?

I thought you wanted to be educated and learn?

guess not
>>
>>8901161
No, it quite literally doesn't make them more evolved. A lobster has more DNA than us, that's a better metric of being """more evolved""", even though once again evolution is not a targeted process. Also bravo for saying "out of war", so they just focus their extreme sadism and anger into bursts like the autists they are.
>>
>>8901165
If one race learns to talk at 10 months and another at 2 years, it's facetious to say "well its not genetic because they both couldnt talk at one stage". You cna guarantee that before any of those events there was a long period of social change concerning it, and before that a long period of moderation in racist attitude probably leading entirely back to never as aggressive an atittude as others.
>>
>>8901175
I read the first entirely, then didn't read the second on the basis of what intellecutually bankrupt nonsense the first you considered valid was.

Sorry, you mark yourself as stupid and you lose your place.
>>
>>8901176
Evolved means cognitively advanced you idiot.

Go to any asian country notice the low violent crime rate.
>Asians
>Autistic
Not even Han Chinese are autistic on average.
>>
File: Chisala-7.png (70KB, 546x430px) Image search: [Google]
Chisala-7.png
70KB, 546x430px
>>8901186
well, ok

sorry it doesn't meet your high standards
>>
>>8901188
No evolved means selectively killed and propogated to match an environment. It has no content to it. A dog is just as evolved as you whether you seem to like it or not.
>>
File: iqracecountrysd15times2.png (179KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
iqracecountrysd15times2.png
179KB, 625x417px
>>
>>8901198
>korea and netherlands have the same iq
one of the many flaws there
>>
>>8901167
People are just shitty and buy so much into the hivemind of being "socially correct" that they jump on a chance of demonizing. So essentially you will be called racist, best not to worry about it and certainly don't apologize. Same with a virgin being called a slut, it's to try bring her down and make sure no-one else can positiviely evaluate her for that quality.
>>
>>8901203
Netherlands has 100, south korea has 106 - more or less validly represented there.
>>
>>8901010
why the fuck do you even care? do you study humans? if not, why the fuck do you care? other than maybe some pacific islanders, everyone is basically the same
>>
File: pygmies.jpg (192KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
pygmies.jpg
192KB, 900x599px
> tfw IQ of 53 but we're all one race :^)
>>
>>8901010
>How do I stop myself becoming racist?
don't live around black people. thats how liberals do it.
>>
>>8901216
Because demonstrably that isn't true, in terms of IQ, crime rates, neurobiology, greater biology and general medicine. The fact that people like you walk around under some blissful, sheltered impression that we're basically the same is why people should care. Ignorance should always be challenged.
>>
>>8901220
top kek but sadly true.

> go to top 10 uni
> meet that one black student who got there
> he's unsurprisingly nice and intelligent
> the 1 black student in my 99% white university can be extrapolated out to the wider race!
> all black people are kind geniuses btfo racists! im going to vote for more muslims!
>>
>>8901230
I lived in the projects with black people and I think they're okay.
>>
>>8901193
You know what I mean.
>>
File: not-this-shit-again.jpg (44KB, 554x371px) Image search: [Google]
not-this-shit-again.jpg
44KB, 554x371px
>>8901010
> race is real and measurable
If you believe that a man is stupider or inferior because of the color of his skin, then you are, by definition, a racist.

>>> /pol/

Until tomorrow when you post the same damn thread again.
>>
>>8901221
>in terms of IQ
IQ is heavily affected by the environment, not reliable at all. if anything, it shows that these "races" don't have access to education, which isn't necessarily their fault
>crime rates
entirely environmental
>neurobiology, greater biology and general medicine
listing fields related to the problem counts as an argument?
>The fact that people like you walk around under some blissful, sheltered impression that we're basically the same is why people should care. Ignorance should always be challenged.
You seem pretty spooked.
>>
>>8901256
> if a scientific verifiable view doesnt agree with me it cant be discussed on /sci/
Wew lad. Not who you were replying to but you arent winning over the audience.
>>
>>8901258
Blacks have higher testosterone, smaller prefrontal cortex and higher warrior gene incidence. All adding to make them more impulsive, more selfish and more violent. Leading to their representation in criminal statistics in EVERY nation with a black population, including their home ones.

Also IQ is not very affected by non-genetic features, diet affects it by a proposed peak of about 12 points and that doesnt explain either the fact that some blacks historically had very good diets, or their difference today in the west.

BTFO.
>>
File: Gandalf Meme.png (2MB, 1319x650px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf Meme.png
2MB, 1319x650px
>>8901215
Sauce or fake data?

Just because you enjoy calling other people stupid online where you can be a safe, Internet ninja doesn't make it true. Sorry.
>>
File: seems-legit-meme-mercedes.jpg (31KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
seems-legit-meme-mercedes.jpg
31KB, 500x452px
>>8901137
> https://whitelocust.wordpress.com
Yeah, truly a peer reviewed journal source if ever I've seen one.
>>
>>8901090
dutch soil was a social construct
>>
>>8901292
Not him but its true.
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/nl-netherlands#

You cant win arguments by responding after people have long left and acting like they've run away you slime.
>>
>>8901010
You can stop visiting /pol/ and you can also stop posting your /pol/ threads here in an attempt to justify your beliefs.
>>
>Can anyone give me a perspective on race which isn't just meme opinions

The current understanding of race is the grouping of human genes in a certain manner that result in a certain physiological structure. When a population share that physiological structure and grouping of genes they can in turn be categorized as a race. The differences between two or more races can be viewed as the amount of genes they do not share (thus distance) or the dis-similarities in physical traits between those populations.

Where people tend to falter in their personal analysis of race is forgetting that for the most part every population is working with the same biological tool set genetics wise. And any short comings in their tool set can be made up in acquisition of genes via sexual admixture, mutation or virus vectors by horizontal gene transfer. This is what allows us as a species to survive.

Because they forget or possibly choose to ignore it they come to ill-fated conclusions that certain races are inferior or superior to others because of differences in expression. And when those certain races express actions counter clockwise to their thought process they deem it as some form of luck or abnormality when in truth it is merely an eventuality due to again sharing those same biological tools from the start.

This is especially true if some form of uniform conditioning is being spread on all races. A good example is the encroachment of industrialization and/ or automation in everyone's economy.

FYI, I personally share the view race is a human construct because like math we choose arbitrary lines and gains to make it easier for our own mental process. There is nothing stopping race from being seen as a fluid continuum of biological variables that maintains within a species until a complete disconnect via speciation occurs. In a way that view is easier but I understand some cannot ignore the visual distinctions in front of them.
>>
File: ntsa.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ntsa.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>8901288
> Blacks have higher testosterone
Wew lad. Aren't we good at throwing around the made up factoids today?

> smaller prefrontal cortex
Muh brain.

> higher warrior gene incidence
Oh, is that why Africans developed and used the atomic bomb, and brought the world to the brink of nuclear destruction? My bad.
>>
>>8901313
> race doesnt exist because we can breed it away
Hello moshe
>>
>>8901288
>have higher testosterone, smaller prefrontal cortex and higher warrior gene incidence.
where is the sauce for this claim
>>
>>8901322
>Oh, is that why Africans developed and used the atomic bomb, and brought the world to the brink of nuclear destruction? My bad
This board is supposed to be full of critical thinkers but of you seem to very stupid.

If whites were as violent as blacks Europe would have always had Africa tier violent crime since its inception. You would see white teenagers go out of schools beating the shit out of eachother and vandalising property. You would see hordes of white teenagers loitering and attacking humans for no reason at all.

Think for once you fucking retard.
>>
>>8901322
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0090429599002903
http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/10/1041.short

Saying "muh brain" is quite literally the stupidest response i have ever seen on this website.

Finally war and violence are ever decreasing and we live in the safest point of human history. Nukes have been part of that.
>>
people dont even know what racism is, for them everything is racism. you cant argue with them about anything.
>>
>>8901342
War has no correlation to racial violence either, its violent crime that has a correlation to racial genetic violence. That is why white countries generally have low crime rates, middle eastern coutnries have medium crime rates while nigger countries have high crime rates.
>>
File: spock.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
spock.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>8901306
>https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/nl-netherlands#
Based on Lynn and Vanhanen, 2002. Their conclusions relate IQ to quality of education, not race.

> You cant win arguments by responding after people have long left
That's what our little /pol/tard shitposter does. He just posts an IQ thread. If he's asked to support his views, or he doesn't get the attention he wants, he'll crawl back in his hole for a day, and post the same shit again tomorrow.
>>
>>8901322
> he thinks nuclear research and tactical decisions are made by warrior genes and higher interpersonal violence.

Those are only achievements that can be made with understanding and social peace. You dont develop nuclear weapons when angry, you're too busy kicking in the head off the guy who disrespected you by asking to be left alone. It's actually quite a nice natural safeguard that you need to be peaceful to cooperate long enough to develop damaging things.
>>
>>8901350
Then Lynn is wrong because for some dumb reason this board that fellates over their genetic higher intellect over others that was not due to education somehow believes this nonsense that education makes you smart. No education makes you knowledgeable.
>>
>>8901322
/pol/ in disguise, move along everyone.

Here is their strategy:
>pretend to be liberal
>make preachy progressive posts
>back it up with nothing
>make everyone think progressivism is some sort of religion not based in science

>>8901334
>>8901342
>>8901354
Don't fall for the bait.
>>
>>8901350
Except thid thread has bren characterized by good arguments for racism, then left wingers giving irrelevant responses then leaving. As for lynns justification, that has no bearing. For one how else do you get published, secondly we know that not to be true, instead we have sheer population evidence for genetic, racial differences in cognition.
>>
>>8901090
>Unironically uses the word cuck
>It was da joos all along

I think you're on the wrong board buddy. And please tell your /pol/tard friends that if you hate victim groups so much, stop acting like a fucking victim all the time. All you do is complain about how Jews are keeping you down. Grow a pair.
>>
>>8901010
well as a starting point for conversation

What do you think is the difference between races?
>>
>>8901367
Holy fuck i had an anyeurism at the start there.
>>
File: >rushton.jpg (17KB, 335x464px) Image search: [Google]
>rushton.jpg
17KB, 335x464px
>>8901364
Well, that has been the tactic in the last few years since Lynn and Rushton were found out to be frauds.

And since more and more people started learning about the actual science on race, IQ, genes etc.

They have NO actual argumentation.
>>
>>8901372
"RACIST"

next idea.
>>
>>8901374
Oh source on the adjustment I made in the picture
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
more than a couple MRI studies mentioned in the article

the original pic had whites on par with asians, somehow
>>
>>8901372
Intelligence
Blood makeup
Tissue density
Bone density
Hair Follicle shape
Skin Thickness
Iris Makeup
Cranial Shape
Muscle Fiber Percentage
Skin Fat Percentage
Body Hair Percentage
Vocalizations
>>
>>8901374
> found to be frauds
Except they havent, literally not once. Instead we have a weird sort of bubble idea that the left here tell themselves they have until they all believe it
>>
>>8901010
stop being a jew and realize race is just skin colour + culture
>>
>>8901382
Pregnancy
Disease incidence
>>
>>8901385
Puberty
Aging
Sex Hormone Distribution
>>
>>8901384
Thats odd, im a doctor and literally would fail to accurately treat people if i were to forget any race differences other than skin colour.
>>
File: 1494332436030.png (57KB, 595x301px)
1494332436030.png
57KB, 595x301px
>>8901383
rushton is a fraud
>>8901378
>>8901374
on lynn
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

https://dienekes.blogspot.com/2006/09/more-massaged-data-from-richard-lynn.html

pic rel

lynn's cherrypicking
There's many more instances of lynn being shown to be either a fraud or simply bad at his job

like with the "northern-southern italian IQ gap"
>>
>>8901382
>>8901385
>>8901389
Leftists will accept almost all of these but not that there can be a single difference to do with the brain.
>>
The Flynn effect is bullshit as well, IQ doesnt magically increase overtime it takes centuries for IQ to rise in a population.
>>
>>8901398
No not necessarily, for instance fixing an iodine deficient population will result in a large increase.
>>
>>8901390
it's a product of perception, race isn't quantified
If people think you're black, you're black (see Obama)
what you're thinking of is genetics
>>
>>8901394
> 4 researchers say IQ tests arent valid for africans
Wow that argument again. Exciting.
>>
File: 1489969368568.jpg (42KB, 482x338px) Image search: [Google]
1489969368568.jpg
42KB, 482x338px
>>8901382

>Intelligence

And thus the critical mistake is made by lumping an abstract quality with qualities that are tangible in reality.

At the very least can you put in grey and white matter instead of intelligence? That way the list is consistent in being physically measurable.
>>
File: buffy422-adam.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
buffy422-adam.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>8901342
> Finally war and violence are ever decreasing
Tell that to the Syrians.

Just because you Europeans have gone a whole 20 years without committing genocide on each other doesn't mean you can suddenly claim to be the peacemakers of the world.

Really, all you've done is figure out that it's easier to bomb Arab lands than fuck your own shit up.
>>
>>8901404
You're saying because mixed races exist that race isnt a real thing..
>>
>>8901402
So thats why asians are smarter due to eating more iodine. Oh wait

Its feel good bullshit.

Another thing the average white idiot IQ 89 is still smarter than the average american nigger IQ 84 which is higher than the average african IQ 68.
>>
>>8901409
A) war in other areas wouldnt reflect on whites
B) nope nonetheless, war and violence are decreasing world wide and a consistent trend, even with things like WW2.
>>
File: PMC2668913_gnes119-692-f5.png (41KB, 419x287px) Image search: [Google]
PMC2668913_gnes119-692-f5.png
41KB, 419x287px
this data rushton took from studies, so the only likely bias is in favor of your pov btw - rushton is the secondary source, primary source is US perinatal study
small differences between races

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
a caucasian male brain varies between 1050 to 1500 with a mean of 1260 - most of the variation is within groups

>Studies demonstrate a correlation between brain size and intelligence, with larger brains predicting higher intelligence. It is however not clear if the correlation is causal.[29] The majority of MRI studies report moderate correlations around 0.3 to 0.4 between brain volume and intelligence.[30][31] The most consistent associations are observed within the frontal, temporal, and parietal lobes, the hippocampus, and the cerebellum, but only account for a relatively small amount of variance in IQ, which suggests that while brain size may be related to human intelligence, other factors also play a role.[31][32] In addition, brain volumes do not correlate strongly with other and more specific cognitive measures.[2]

let's say the relationship is casual - between size and intelligence(if we don't then argument ends here lol)
a correlation of 0.35 means that about 12% of the variance in intelligence is explainable by brain size
if you look at the studies, they include mostly Caucasians - ranging from 1050 to 1500(a variance much higher than that between races)

actually assuming non-caucasian races vary as much and in a similar manner around their own means (a reasonable assumption, for example in a normal distribution) you'd see that mean difference in brain size between groups is insignificant and unable to cause large iq gaps

if the iq gaps are genetic, the effect isn't through brain size.
>>
>>8901408
Niggers have small frontal lobes meaning they cant thinky thinky like us and are basically chimps who can use tools.
>>
>>8901414
No im not saying that, africans arent deficient in iodine and especially american ones arent. Upper IQ limit differences absolutely exist, just that people can be lower than their max potential which can reflect in a quick increase.
>>
>>8901411
yes, where do you draw the line?
do we all need to get our genomes sequenced and get assigned a race based on some arbitrary criteria?
that's seems ridiculous to me
>>
>>8901407
>> 4 researchers say IQ tests arent valid for africans
>Wow that argument again. Exciting.
This isn't an argument, nor is it what the researchers did.

This is measurements.
You take data, look at it and see the average sub saharan IQ is 80.

Go back to /pol/ where such studies are not mentioned or even known about.
>>
>>8901409
Meanwhile in Europe the Syrians commit most violent crime showing they have the higher genetic violent behavior compared to Europeans.
>>
>>8901425
Technically they have smaller prefrontal cortexes. Involved in executive control and planning.
>>
>>8901429
I would like that. Then the mixed race get killed off alongside the italians.
>>
File: whatapureblacklookslike.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
whatapureblacklookslike.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
pic related is how the average african black male looks like, I am so sick of you racial egalitarian nuts using mixed breeds like american blacks to justify your nonsense.
>>
>>8901434
well who decides the criteria then?
and that means taxes have to be raised
>>
>>8901430
That is quite literally what they did, they said the iq test isnt fair, the results are comparing unfairly to the 50s and flynn chose dumb africans but with no evidence for that. But dont rely on flynn, check neurobiology, check educational attainment controlled for background, check criminal violence rates globally.
>>
>>8901425
so black people are the best engineers of all by racial design?

White people = Scientist
Black people = Engineers

WE'VE DONE IT EVERYONE
>>
>>8901444
What.
>>
>>8901442
> taxes have to be raised
In my country over half of blacks are unemployed and contribute disproportionately to crime.
>>
>>8901411

He's saying arbitrary lines in sand are too subjective to carry weight. And people who push for race as a objectivity sound categorization have been caught with their pants down.

Remember it wasn't that long ago where so called academic racial realists use to lump Sub-saharan Africans and Polynesians in the same racial group.
>>
>>8901444
Koreans=philosophers
>>
>>8901443
What are you talking about.
1. they took studies
2. wrote a meta analysis
3. come up with number 80

Just because they include it in their discussion section that IQ testing is affected by environment (as every expert agrees to some extent) doesn't mean they don't believe in IQ or something.
>>
>>8901450
Being poorly delineated does not mean nonexistent. In many areas we choose an artificial solid line to capture a blurred boundary. Its how the legal system works in its entirety. Im not even saying we should act on the truth, just that it should be open to say and people can make decisions of it, such as breeding and employment
>>
>>8901457
They didnt say affected by, they quite literally question the validity of western IQ tests on african people. A position so stupid and disproven that they shouldnt have much else to say on anything.
>>
>>8901446
I just looked it up

Engineer - n. Chimp who can use tools
>>
File: 1492829745338.jpg (76KB, 590x467px) Image search: [Google]
1492829745338.jpg
76KB, 590x467px
>>8901425

That doesn't change the fucking fact that intelligence is an abstract quality you idiot.

Don't lump non-tangible qualities with tangible qualities. Notice how I didn't even try to argue for or against differences in racial intelligence yet you still attack me as if I did.

Fuck you and your boogieman war.
>>
>>8901010
Well, for one racism is artificially viewed as bad when every race practices it, it's perfectly natural and grounded in reality, it's just not cool to say it out loud, I'm not sure why. It's supremacy that's bad I guess.

You can give empirical evidence to validate your point but it won't matter since that's not the issue with people that demonize racism. To them it's just wrong-think.
>>
File: 68160-1024x666.jpg (60KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
68160-1024x666.jpg
60KB, 1024x666px
>>8901407
> Wow that argument again.
> argument
Is that what you think you are doing? Arguments are 2 doors down. This is abuse.

I wouldn't say that IQ tests are not valid, but I'd bet there isn't a single kid in Dafur thinking to himself, "You know, if I score well on this online test, I can go on 4chan and brag tonight."

Or do you think that there is a child in South Sudan who is going to score a 140 and then be hired as an IT consultant for the South Sudan Liberation Army?

>>8901334
> Think for once you fucking retard.
Why bring a gun to a knife fight?
>>
>>8901461
So you're saying we should artificially design races and pretend they're real?
>>
>>8901464
Yet they somehow say what african IQ is.
Of course.
>>
>>8901472

This. You have to question the context of the examination as well. A person who has spent his life starving and being terrorized by African warlords is not going to feel the same pressure to do well on an IQ test as a suburban white person from the US who believes it will validate his existence.
>>
>>8901475
No, there are quite obvious different races with blurred edges regardless. Choose a point on the edge either conservatively or liberally.
>>
>>8901483
>A person who has spent his life starving and being terrorized by African warlords
Stop listening to bono appeals bud. Thats not what africa is like.
>>
>>8901470
>I'm not sure why
Literally hitler and jim crow laws
I'm not saying that's good justification, but pretty much any assertion that there are observable trait differences between races (even something as innocuous as black people being at higher risk for diabetes) is met with screeching chants of "NAZI NAZI NAZI"
>>
File: wtf2.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>8901354
> you need to be peaceful to cooperate long enough to develop damaging things
Oh no! The neighbor's dog is shitting on my lawn! I'd better rig the entire neighborhood up with explosives.

This is European logic.
>>
>>8901483
>he actually thinks white people care about IQ test
IQ test made for africans are basically ways to see how good they can critically think which is none at all. African negros are so retarded that they have no concept of half up or half down only up or down, if you ask them where two spatial positions are in a high place they will simply say up not middle up or very up just up. They also cant comprehend perspectives, you show them a picture and they think the two images are in the same place.

Another hint of their retardation is their inability to imagine anything, blacks seem to be stuck in a brain that based on the concrete thus niggers cannot comprehend the following:
friendship
compassion
emotions
empathy
trust
promise
maintenance
knowledge
morality
altruism
accountability
law
justice
>>
>>8901485
well that just means you're always going to be fucking someone over
why would you purposefully create a system that's unfair unless you didn't give a fuck about equality?
>>
>>8901492
Appealing to empathy.

Typical white behavior.
>>
>>8901491
> even something as innocuous as POOR black people being at higher risk for diabetes
Fixed.
>>
>>8901010
Read about successful black people. There are plenty of them, as opposed to what /pol/tards say.
Intuitively, you'll come to know that they aren't braindead apes.
>>
>>8901497
Things can be unfair but thats the way law has to work, someone who sleeps with a very busty 15 year old will be a paedophile on the register the same as someone who sleeps with a 4 year old, yet no-one seriously entertains changing the law. So yes some mixed race people might get lumped down a small amount, but im not even advocating any systematic laws, just openness about race and people's informed freedom to choose interaction.
>>
>>8901509
>smart black people
Genetic outliers

next question.
>>
>>8901509
> /pol/ has a problem with successful blacks existing
Ask me how i know you've never visited
>>
>>8901511
you think that's unfair?
>pedofile detected
>>
>>8901502
It's not a socioeconomic issue, even at higher class standings they have a higher rate than other ethnicities.
>>
>>8901514
> noone seriously entertains changing it
>>
>>8901512
Successful people are genetic outliers. It's not like your average jew is Einstein or your average asian is Tao.

>>8901513
They keep saying it's impossible or nearly impossible for a black person to make something great, like there aren't thousands of them who did, of which we've heard of only a few.
>>
>>8901502
>POOR black people
So 80% of all blacks on earth MEANING THE MAJORITY OF BLACKS.

All you cucks that think middle class arent criminal savages need to live in black suburban areas and watch as the teenagers slowly make it unlivable.
>>
>>8901538
So you agree with him that it's not a genetic predisposition, but a socioeconomic issue?
Good job you're defeating your own position.
>>
>>8901526
well the 18+ law was made to protect to the vulnerable (arguably the most vulnerable), understandably no-one likes the idea of making it easier to exploit kids
>>
>>8901531
> peanut butter jelly
>>
>>8901542
No its genetic because notice the word BLACK is in my post.

Poverty has no correlation to violent crime, violent crime has a correlation to reduced impulse control on human beings. Even poor hicks in white areas are nowhere near as violent or feral as black people in America or Africa. Poor whites are not meme poverty like Black Americans either they are really poor dirt fucking poor live in horrible conditions due to poverty while American niggers live in nice homes provided by liberal cucks which they then destroy anyway.
>>
>>8901545
Well here its 16+ but i wouldnt say it should ever be lower despite acknowledging that someone sleeping with a 15 year old is different to sleeping with a toddler. Law requires hard, actionable lines where nature blurs a little.
>>
>>8901010
Watch more Disney movies.
> In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*.
>>
File: 1201827592279.jpg (71KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
1201827592279.jpg
71KB, 562x437px
>>8901548
>Poverty has no correlation to violent crime
>>
>>8901010
Who cares if race is real or not? How does it affect you? Just because another human comes from some other place or line or whatever, they can still think and feel and be half of a process to make new people.

If its IQ that you care about then know that it is hugely variable within a "race," and that skin color and intelligence are like most other traits - the genes you inherit for them are independent of one another.

If its apperance then look at how different africans are from, say, darker indians or other dark folks. Often ALL they have in common is skin color.

Or, from a moral/ethical standpoint - if race is reason to treat someone differently, we're only a few logical leaps from a caste system or reinstalling some form of hereditary nobility desu, which historically has been a social ordering that does not lead to great outcomes for most people.

Finally - history matters, so historical factors have contributed to whatever racial issues there are. But, that is a positive! It means whatever contingent circumstances have produced the world we live in are intelligible and can possibly be directed to making a different and better future. Thus, acting on racial differences in a way that isnt acting to rectify past injustice is also hard to justify.
>>
>>8901557
Violent crime is caused by reduced impulse control in humans hence why humans that are impulsive like sociopaths tend to cause most violent crime on earth you fucking retard.

Poverty is a state of having little wealthy the only crime that would cause is probably robbery yet the niggers are known for raping, attacking and killing people at very high rates which poverty cannot explain at all.
>>
>>8901552
true but benefit does everyone get from putting hard laws around who is what race? I feel like that can only be used to increase discrimination
>>
>>8901565
Poverty can directly explain that because poverty breeds all forms of criminal behavior in all races. Arguably not in equal rates, but saying poverty has no affect on crime rates is fucking retarded.
>>
>>8901566
Well we already do it, you choose an ethnicity in numerous forms and the census. Mainly id like it so that people could reliably choose to reproduce in-race for centuries and if we have the information we can openly discuss what to do with problem races, like segregate.
>>
>>8901574
No sociopathy breeds criminal behavior you stupid fuck.

Poor people with empathy are just happy go lucky idiots like most poor white people, poor sociopaths like blacks however are demons in human skin.

Even back in the 1920s the niggers were criminal menaces to American societies more than poor white people.
>>
>hurr its poverty guys

http://www.livescience.com/13083-criminals-brain-neuroscience-ethics.html
>>
>>8901118
5.3 million germans, 14 millions chinese and 3 millions japanese died during ww2. But only the jew deaths matter.
>>
File: 1345358712114.jpg (37KB, 630x470px) Image search: [Google]
1345358712114.jpg
37KB, 630x470px
>>8901582
>Poverty has no affect on crime rates
I'm not going to address anything else you say because you're arguing against a literal fact. Poverty directly increases crime rates of all types for all ethnicities.
>>
>>8901095
>The group categorization is the lazy man's view of the world.
Best answer.
>>
>>8901588
Poverty leads to a rise in drugs and robberies not rape or murder.

Before you go HURR GANG MURDER, the majority of black on black murder HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GANGS.
>>
File: anotherpurenblack.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
anotherpurenblack.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>8901095
>skin color
Does pic related look like a white man with dark skin?
>>
>>8901394
http://www.iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010b.pdf

here's another meta study by the same authors
>>
>>8901581
that's not a net benefit and not characteristic of an egalitarian society
we shouldn't be closing doors on people even if they're part of a "problem" race
society isn't a video game, who cares how many gbp we accumulate
>>
Impulsive people tend to be poor thats why poor people are associated with crime because impulsive humans are more violent on average.

However the impulsitivity of a human varies racially, white people are barely impulsive compared to blacks.
>>
>>8901601
>we shouldn't be closing doors on people even if they're part of a "problem" race
Why not?
>>
File: indian.jpg (39KB, 634x424px) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
39KB, 634x424px
>>8901595
>>8901595
no

but pic related does
>>
>>8901322
>> Blacks have higher testosterone
>Wew lad. Aren't we good at throwing around the made up factoids today?

True , and black do 2 world war , black are such violent.
>>
>>8901592
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf

>Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
>The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.
>>
>>8901605
because by giving everyone the same opportunities you ensure it's not society's fault people are failing, it's their own
>>
>>8901592
Oh and because I know you're going to skim over any part you don't wanna hear, and you seem to think poor country bumpkins aren't as violent as urbanites

>Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).
>>
>>8901039

I agree. Which is why I can't understand why people with darker complexions group themselves under the black idenity. At the same time they acknowledge how harmful the concept of race has been to people who kind of looked like them.
>>
>>8901531
>not like your average jew is Einstein
well...
not einstein exactly but if we are going to bring in stasticstics and data points

ashkenazi by far is highest level people by density of intellect

what is interesting in these types of threads is everything above white is ignored entirely.

Asians not talked about
Jews not talked about

only those under whites

it is interesting to note the kind of people who would make these comments would probably be also the kinds of people that would latch onto these meaningless for the individual statistical groupings as a result of being a "nothing"
>>
>>8901615
Wow thats a bunch of bullshit.
>equal opportunities
Better idea FUCK OFF YOUR COUNTRY AND DEVELOP ON YOUR OWN CAPICHE?
>>8901609
Yes because Indians are genetically close to us white people.
>>8901617
if poor whites were as dangerous as niggers their areas would be the most dangerous places in America not the nigger infested zones try again.

Oh btw explain why negro poor areas are still more dangerous than white poor areas in South Africa cuck.
>>
>>8901611
>Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
Nonsense, poor white areas would be unlivable shitholes if that were true.
>>
>>8901628
what american blacks? or people that were born here? or people that were legally brought in because they could contribute something?
that shit is ridiculous, my dad came to this country with zero dollars but he could fix cars and now he owns his own business and shit
he came here because that opportunity doesn't exist in the third world, no-one gives a fuck about you or your perfect white genes and your perfect white country, they just want to make a decent living before they die
>>
>>8901622
Group identity is important, and black people don't really have strong cultural heritage. There are some that go for the full-blown africa thing but they're seen as fringe weirdos even within the black communities.
They basically have thug culture and that's about it.

It's honestly almost the exact same reason so many non-aryan young white men have started crowding around le spoopy alt-right and xenophobia. They're displaced without a real culture to identify themselves with and take pride in, so they just say "I'M WHITE AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE AWESOME WOO"

>>8901628
>Here's proof against what you're saying
>LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU LA LA LA

>>8901633
Poverty increases crime.
There are an overwhelmingly higher number of poor blacks (in both traditionally shit places like detroit, and south africa) than whites.
Ergo it's a matter of skewed perception. Which is why it's very fucking important you use your eyeballs and brain for 2 seconds and understand what "per 1,000" means.
>>
>>8901627
I'm not talking about raw intellect, I'm talking about being actually successful, which goes beyond intelligence.
Regarding intelligence, it's already known that the same genes that determine intelligence on jews are the ones that determine intelligence on blacks. The difference is that they are more widespread among the first group, which is less genetically diverse than the second. The concept of race is only meaningful on a collective level. If you are going to talk about the individual, you shouldn't use it.
>>
File: sad.png (91KB, 632x355px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
91KB, 632x355px
>>8901645
I dont care about your sob story just stay in your country if you are not white.
>>8901646
No genetic sociopathy increases crime and what a surprise most niggers are sociopaths in the first place thats why they act the way they do. Look at the sociopath behavior traits and you see blacks tick every single one.
>>
>>8901601
Life isnt a videogame, i care about decent people being raped, beaten, murdered and robbed due to other races and the information on this being suppressed.
>>
>>8901645
That guys a fucking retard through and through and probably thinks of America has some 'belongs to whitey' place.
I will say that there aren't equal opportunities in america racially speaking, there are tons of racially-specific benefits and scholarships and etc. We're far from egalitarian even in law, and that's some straight bullshit.
>>
>>8901646
Detroit is shit due to black people, blacks are the reason Detroit is hard to actually live in, whites are the reason Detroit even fucking exists.

The blacks own most of the wealth South Africa yet the whites dont disproportionately commit crime there unlike the reverse in America.
>>
File: 1492559191171.png (165KB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
1492559191171.png
165KB, 400x362px
>>8901650
Those traits can apply to literally anybody from any race anywhere.
Present studies. Some statistic somewhere that says "Black people have higher rates of sociopathy" and you might finally have a single iota of credence to your argument. And no, not one of the recycled cherry-picked screenshots from a discredited study from the early 60's you snagged in a racebait thread from /pol/. An actual, full study.
But you don't, and you won't, because you're a 12 year old spouting poorly formed ideas that you have given no personal critical thought to.

>>8901654
Detroit went to shit because the auto industry collapsed. Moving is expensive and black people, as has been established, are in higher poverty rates than others. So they didn't move. So now you've got a city full of already poor people who happen to be black.
Economic collapse ruins any city.
>>
>>8901659
>Those traits can apply to literally anybody from any race anywhere.
These traits match the behavior to the average negro in both America and Africa.
>Economic collapse ruins any city.
No negro violence ruined Detroit, look at poor white areas sure they are dirty but they are nowhere near as violent as hellholes like Detroit or Camden or Chiraq. The amount of bullshit you will make up to convince yourself blacks are not a problematic race of humans is just amazing.
>>
>>8901650
that pic fits /pol/ too, well
>>8901645
i'd rather have this dude, white or whatever than a /pol/fag
>>
>>8901662
If /pol/ was really sociopathic they wouldnt care about white genocide at all you stupid fuck.

A key trait of sociopaths is an absence of empathy.
>>
>>8901660
>These traits match the behavior to the average negro in both America and Africa.
Present any kind of study confirming that.

> look at poor white areas sure they are dirty but they are nowhere near as violent as hellholes like Detroit or Camden or Chiraq
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hpnvv0812.pdf
>Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).

Go on. Refute me. Find contradictory evidence.
>>
>>8901667
Reality refutes you, go on live around black people are see those sociopath traits displayed in full view.

You liberals are really fucking evil, you censor any evidence of racial differences then use your own marxist science to brainwash people into believing your madness. As long as the marxist science is a reviewed study its legit to the morons who read it.
>>
File: 1491066921162.jpg (49KB, 423x395px) Image search: [Google]
1491066921162.jpg
49KB, 423x395px
>>8901673
Still waiting on any kind of actual evidence, not just "cause i wanna think that way"

>You liberals are really fucking evil
I'm a conservative. I don't even get a cool title like capitalist libertarian or minarchist or mercantlist. I land squarely as "Conservative" on political spectrum.

>you censor any evidence of racial differences
I think there is credence to the idea of racial realism, but until comprehensive studies are done I'm not going to say it's truth, because that's retarded.

Find a single study. One. Just one. A single piece of academic evidence studying what you're claiming. You're arguing on the same level as a religious zealot right now, and it's genuinely pathetic.
>>
>>8901649
exactly

race is a crutch for the never wills
>>
you can't

it's part of your animal brain.

your higher level human brain only suppresses discriminatory behaviors. Because social pressures make it too risky.
>>
>>8901595
No, but people with Caucasian features and black skin will still be categorized as black. That's kind of the point.
>>
>https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/latest-crime-statistics-released

>The estimated number of murders in the nation was 15,696.

black americans:
>42,020,743

let's assume all the muders are committed by different black people

let's take the number of murder for the last 70 years(a black human lifespan?) to be 30k per year

30 000*70 = 210000 murders

let's do 210000/42020743

you get 0.05 ~ 5% of black people are murderers - assuming all murders in the US are committed by blacks, for the last 70 years, each murder had a different (black) perpetrator, criminals don't die earlier, all black people were born 70 years ago

rate my calculation
>>
>>8901705
the assumptions make it less useful
>all murders over past 70 years were committed by blacks
>every murder had a different perpetrator
>etc
how would you use this?
>>
>>8901705
>>8901709
>murders in 2015 were 15,696
>let's assume 30k murders per year
wtf
>>
>>8901713
>>8901709
well you'd have to make a few assumptions if you want to calculate what % of the current population of a certain race are murderers

that is, if you don't have access to a database of murderers with names and race and are they alive or dead
>>
>>8901095
quality post
>>
>>8901010

I don't know how to eliminate it entirely, but I recently read "Stamped From the Beginning" by Ibram Kendi, and it definitely changed how I think about my own racist ideas.

Basically, it traces the history of racist ideas, and inverts how most people think racist ideas occur. It seems obvious that the progress of a racist idea would go: racist idea from observation -> racist policy gets put in placed -> racist idea gets propagated, but Kendi makes the case that it actually goes: racist policy is put in place -> racist idea is formed based on that policy -> racist policy continues, and reinforces itself.

It was really interesting to see how a lot of racist ideas that I actually have are hundreds of years old. Most of them are based on bullshit that slave owners needed to believe so that they could avoid viewing themselves as terrible people. The idea that blacks are notorious criminals began all the way back when slaves used to commit the heinous crime of trying to escape from their owners to the North, and regain their freedom.

It changed how I thought about things. For example, I used to think affirmative action was complete, and utter bullshit. After the book, I can see the sense in it. I still disagree with how it's executed today (it's mostly an middle/upper-class benefit), but I completely agree with the core idea.

If you don't think that you have a mind that's open enough to change, I wouldn't bother reading it. It's a real fucking slog, but any book that legitimately changes my thinking is probably for the better. Good luck with everything.
>>
>>8901749

??? Why wouldn't you just research hereditarian positions or the validity of egalitarianism. The history of ideas has literally no bearing on their validity.
>>
>>8901010
>it seems obvious to me that race is real and measurable

Race as a classification is rejected by most geneticists as it's predictive power is useless.

See the explanation on rationalwiki.org/wiki/Racialism
>>
>>8901801
>rationalwiki
Here is a tip friendo, never post that shit and expect to be taken seriously at the same time
>>
>>8901017

So, can someone explain to me what exactly, are Aboriginals good at?

Running around, sniffing petrol, sleeping on the road and having sex with children seem to be the most common activities they partake in, with all their achievements culminating in a single musical instrument that's not really very complex at all. If I said I wouldn't want a society ran by Abbos, would that be racist? If so, why does it matter if it's racist, when I say the truth?
Would you like to live in a society ran by Abbos?
>>
File: 1487481519678.jpg (25KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1487481519678.jpg
25KB, 412x430px
>>8901039

>would you treat your father differently if you found out that he had a lower than average iq?

Yeah, most of my upbringing has been a hell hole becuase my father was nearing retard levels with zero capacity to control his impulses. I've had to take charge of the house hold from a young age (13) because otherwise, we would have ended living under a bridge.
So yeah, IQ matters. Matters a lot. The issue is that academic people are too isolated in their utopic, imaginary worlds and lack real life experience. Which is why despite the left calling everyone a nazi racist (mostly upper middle class in academia) the working class voted Trump and he won.
>>
>>8901010
The world is going to be a lot better when white people are finally dead. I love how they stopped breeding. Soon they are going to be small in numbers and then we can finally kill them all to end racism forever. There is no other option.
>>
>>8901840
Boomerangs are pretty complicated desu
>>
>>8901844
You treated him that way because he is a shitty person, not because you found his IQ test results.
>>
Racism is common sense for anyone who knows even surface level history and science. Putting it in practice, however, is assholeish and unnecessary.
>>
>>8901869
We must kill all white people.
>>
>>8901548
>Poverty has no correlation to violent crime
What are you even talking about? Of course it does, don't be retarded.
>>
>>8901848
>>8901874
Just go to bed
>>
>>8901860
>>8901860

People with low IQ tend to be shitty persons when they are in charge of your life and lack impulse control. I can guarantee you, a society ran by people like my father would look like any South African country. Put a low IQ person on charge, those are the bottom that are smarter, will get fed up very, very quickly.

And what do you mean ''You treated him that way''? I fucking saved his economic future and our family house, yet all he ever does is complain and bitch, bringing stress and negativity instead of helping finding solutions. There is literally nothing good about having a low IQ, life is not a balanced game where even the most bizarre of specs can be played successfully.

>>8901854

Why do I get the feeling you've fallen for the hollywood memerang and actually have no idea real Abbo Bommerangs are nothing but a half stick, half axe wooden piece that you throw around but never comes back?
>>
>>8901877
But they are evil oppressing racists. Noone is so oppressive as the white man. His genetics must die so we can establish jewish utopia.
>>
>>8901878
They had both kinds of boomerangs. I read that the straight-flying ones for hunting are more complicated.
>>
>>8901896

Look kid, if in 50.000 years all you can come up with is hokus pocus and a fucking stick you throw around, there's little greatness of intelligence and you would expect such people to perform very badly in a society run by smarter people, which Abbos objectively do.

Enough with this idea that all races are equal, anyone who is not deluded by ideology can clearly see the truth.
>>
>>8901933
Time and progress are interesting concepts. What would cause 50,000 years to go by without a single ounce of progress? That's how long Europeans were roaming Europe before any civilizations popped up as well. It's like humans didn't know that they were destined for greater things. It's strange.
>>
>>8901666
Muh white genocide isn't related to empathy at all, it's related to a perceived attack and unfounded victimisation complex

If /pol/pots were actual ubermensch and had their own value as an individual and didn't have to hang on to the coat tails of better men who shared their skin colour, then maybe there wouldn't be such a victim complex
>>
>>8901035
> It can give culture and history to a group of people

Maximum spook /10
>>
>>8901154
>Europeans have barely any inbreeding either

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/125113362
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.