[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so is global worming real or nah?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the way of the world.jpg (221KB, 2172x544px) Image search: [Google]
the way of the world.jpg
221KB, 2172x544px
so is global worming real or nah?
>>
>>8899947
its real but nothing significant will happen.
>>
>>8899947
It is real, I am tired of coming onto /sci/ and seeing this stupid question only to be answered by someone from /b/ exampli gratia >>8899958
>>
>>8899947
da jooz da jooz da jooz are on fire
we don't need no water let that motherfucker burn!
>>
>>8899947
Yes, it's real, and humanity's mitigation plans are futile.

We'll probably adapt though. We always do.
>>
>>8899947
Yes, and we are fucked. It's too late now. It was too late 10 years ago. Politics fucked up any hope of saving ourselves.
>>
Expect people to migrate more into America as they escape from pollution.
>>
>>8899947
pic needs the Anglo baiting the Jew at the far right
>>
>>8900134
>Yes, and we are fucked. It's too late now. It was too late 10 years ago. Politics fucked up any hope of saving ourselves.

pretty much exactly this.

the world is in the middle of a mass extinction event as severe as the one that wiped out the dinosaurs and the situation gets worse by the day.

This is the golden age of human civilization, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
proof that globe is warming?

lmao check mate alarmists
>>
>>8900202
proof that what's warming is a globe?

lmao checkmate balltards
>>
>>8900123
>>8900127
>>8900134
>>8900163
>>8900185
nah i dont believe you, youre probably paid shills. fuck off with your lies, show me PROOF.
>>
>>8899958
Are you fucking high? Talk to me in 3 months and tell me how many more hurricane records we break. We just broke out first one of the season yesterday. You do know what feeds hurricanes right? Warm water.

And that's just one example based on what happened yesterday. Talk to me in 6 months and tell me how your polar vortex collapse is going.
>>
>•)
>>
>>8900283
lol all that shit is fake made up by whethermen so they can have a job
ive never even seen a hurricane in real life
>>
>>8900299
This
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.