[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all your pondering about life has been a waste of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>tfw all your pondering about life has been a waste of time as life is just flow of chemical reactions from an event that happened a bajillion years ago
>>
>>8899361
for me that's 1000x more amazing than some supreme being flicking his fucking finger and conjuring up everything and giving me free will to roast me forever if I use it the way he doesn't want me
>>
I am LITERALLY eating cinnamon right now
SO TASTY!!
xD RANDUMBZ!!
>>
>>8899361
What are chemicals?
>>
File: banana in space.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
banana in space.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8899361
There is nothing like the feeling of makin new philosophical insights
>>
>>8899361
Wouldn't you want to harness the secrets of those chemical reactions? Perhaps leading you towards a more interesting future?
>>
>>8899364
Hello the penguin of doom.

We meet again.
>>
>>8899361
The lack of inherent meaning to life is freeing. Stop wasting time worrying about why it matters and go have sex with someone.
>>
>>8899977
I only it were that easy
>>
don't think about it
>>
>>8899988
>>8899977
Fucking pathetic. Why do you live? You talk about sex and joy and bliss like it means anything? You know what that will alll amount to? Nothing. You will be old ina bed somewhere and you wont even remember when you were happy or when you read this post. You will be detached living day by day like cattle in a field. You die every night intellectually due to your lack of conviction for something greater. Science and math offers this but you deliveratelt hold yourswlf back for superficial nonsense. Just cut the middleman and od on drugs if thats your end game. All the pleasure and none of the mental drawbacks.
>>
>>8900798
You better end it now since there doesn't seem to be anything left for you out there
>>
>>8900798
Why should I care if it "amounts" to anything? Studying science and math doesn't "amount" to anything meaningful either, I'm doing it cause it's fun. Idgaf about "contributing to mankind" or "discovering some greater truth about the fundamental nature of reality" cause ultimately I'll still be dead at the end of it all and none of it will matter then.
In the meantime however, the nature of my biology gives me purpose. It makes me not want to die and to maximise the amount of pleasure I can have in the time I have and it's my intention to cling to that.
>>
>>8899361
What were you hoping it would be? Endlessly sucking the cock of some insecure god, best-korea style?
>>
>>8899987
It IS that easy. Pound some pussy and quit whining.
>>
File: 1474476965246.jpg (17KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
1474476965246.jpg
17KB, 275x343px
>>8899361
>Falling for the determinism meme
>>
File: 1481472251181.jpg (78KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1481472251181.jpg
78KB, 480x608px
>>8899361

This picture was created for threads like this.
>>
>>8899361
>life is just flow of chemical reactions from an event that happened a bajillion years ago
Sounds pretty fucking awesome to me. Stop being a little bitch
>>
>>8900798
Hmmm, maybe you should just kill yourself...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.