[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on organ donation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Vegan+Organ+Donor.png (72KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan+Organ+Donor.png
72KB, 375x360px
Red pill me on organ donation
>>
>>8898878
First:
Stop saying "rED pill me".
>>
>>8898878
>When you die, certain useful organs are removed from your corpse and used to help other living people have improved lives

That's it. There's literally no downside to it unless you think you'll miss your corneas in the afterlife.
>>
>>8898878
>Sorry your wife only had a 95% chance of surviving, she's an organ donor so we unplugged her and gave her kidneys to David Cohen.
>>
>>8899722
>0 documented cases
>>
>>8899694
No
>>
>>8899722
Good, she was probably going to die and/or cost me hundreds of thousands of dollars more anyways.
>>
>>8899745
That's not true at all and think about how those cases would be documented anyways. The only one I found is because she fucking woke up while they were about to do it but that was only a few years ago so who knows how many. Otherwise they're fucking dead end of story. Unless you think an autopsy would reveal otherwise. But don't forget, if they can they have to start harvesting while you still meet other criteria for life. The autopsy will take that into consideration.
>>
Also not everyone has autopsies performed on them and I'd assume its only reserved for suspicious deaths. So God only knows what the actual number is. God only knows the damage one single doctor could do let alone a systemic hospital practice.
>>
>>8899722
Has never once happened
>>
>>8900228
>>8900244
>>>/x/
>>
>>8900246
>>8900249
Bullshit she was in New York and it was 2009 as I recall. And we only know because she fucking woke up. Reported by major news and contested by no one. As I recall they paid her $6,000 in restitution. In their defense she attempted suicide as I understand. Not that it's actually a defense but still.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.