[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all of life can be explained by the color wheel (emotion,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw all of life can be explained by the color wheel (emotion, seasons, color of food)
>>
>>8897470
Can you explain the open mapping theorem through the color wheel?
>>
>>8898230
fuck that, how do you propose to explain the color of food through the color wheel?
>>
my man
>>
What about taupe things?
>>
>>8898299

there's another spectrum of intensity as well
>>
File: 1492469189103.png (714KB, 525x514px) Image search: [Google]
1492469189103.png
714KB, 525x514px
>>8897470
>all of life can be explained by a thing that doesn't even physically exist

good one
>>
>>8899148

now you get it friend :^)
>>
>>8899148
Variations of light reflecting are physical. With the right bends and angles, you could create the wheel.
>>
>>8899474
you can't create colors themselves because they are not a physical property of matter
they don't exist
the way your brain interprets specific wavelengths of light bears no significance outside of your head
>>
>>8899484
By that line of reasoning, literally nothing has any significance outside of your head
>>
>>8899587
now you're getting it
>>
File: 7ae.png (314KB, 744x694px) Image search: [Google]
7ae.png
314KB, 744x694px
>>8899587
uh... yeah?
I can't really argue with that.
Was it Sagan who said that if we are alone in the universe we are its only way to be aware of itself?
That statement is 100% on the money.
Anyway, color vision is pretty fucking low on importance scale, as far as senses go.
Sight itself is pretty cool and so is hearing, but they are still just (really shitty) tools we have to interact with reality on our own terms, like seeing solid, defined objects where there is 99% just empty space, gathering information from vibrations.
So yeah, sight and hearing are cool, but people who lack either exist and the world keeps spinning..
Touch is an interesting sense, while it is just your atoms repulsing atoms of whateverfuck you're interacting with (you will never ever physically really touch anything), but at the same time we will never have people, who can pass through solid objects, even though that would be neat.

What I'm getting at is science is about looking beyond your personal perception of events, so that Universe can be a little bit more aware of itself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.