[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

magnets unhealthy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Seriously, is there any scientific evidence that magnets can cause brain-damage and changes in perception?

I have magnetic gyroscopes on one of my favorite daily helmets. I also wear a magnetic bracelet.
>>
>>8896353
There was one study where magnetaic fields and the north-south pole vortex changes dramatically human spirit for more comsumer driven mentality where people begin to think that the worls is flat and conspiracious reptilians start to chase you. It was one of those that the national health organiasation of westbro baptist church published.

They also recommended to turn into mormons and stay away from all that is even slightly electric or magnetic, including earth

Honestly though the ampers matter. If the current is way too low then there is not much external to happen.
>>
No. The stydy uses many teslas whereas you puny magnet non time varying does nothin
>>
>>8896381

if magnets can cause braindamage and braindamage leads to atheism then I'm really in trouble.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (1MB, 260x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
1MB, 260x212px
OMG!! HEADPHONES HAVE MAGNETS!!

Seriously guys! Magnets can bring people closer together, but what happens when they flip the magnets around! It forces people apart! People will have a stronger faith in god and be more bigoted to immigrants! You could start WW3 with these magnets
>>
>>8896353
>fucking up your brain makes you a ledditor
Made me think.
>>
>>8896353
These type of studies tend to say more about the researcher than the subject. Plus I always get a kick out of branding those against 'immigration' as "prejudiced".
>Hmmm, I like France. I might want to live in France.
>France is shipping in train loads of hillbillies from appalachia.
>Wait, this isn't France anymore. If I wanted to live in appalachia, I would have moved there.
>You must be an intolerant bigot.
>How? I'm white, appalachians are white. But they aren't assimilating or even trying to be French. They drive their giant trucks up and down the road and have straight pipes out of their bathrooms.
>Still a bigot.
But that scenario would never happen. They would send the first group of white hillbillies back. Arab inbred hillbillies? Well come on in.
>>
>>8896492
You know prejudice isn't synonymous with racism, right?
>>
>>8896453
is there a possibility that you can overstimulate these same parts with headphone magnets?
Because I've been using those all my life and I'm more racist every day.
>>
>>8896497
"Racism" is frequently applied incorrectly and has become meaningless in the US as a result.
>>
>>8896463
>fucking up your brain
Naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>8896522
>Communist is mentally retarded
what a surprise
>>
>>8896353
I remember hearing something about MRI machines being used to induce something akin to religious rapture in people due to the strong magnetic fields inducing hallucinations, I can't find a source though so it's probably bullshit.
>>
>>8896353
dafuck
>>
File: deviceful ejaculating.png (984KB, 1393x593px) Image search: [Google]
deviceful ejaculating.png
984KB, 1393x593px
>>8896492
That's always a nice little sidekick.

Though it may be somewhat true that they on purpose set the question on these parochial dispositions or on the immigration or other what the fuck -tier shaisse. Good to test anyway, maybe. Thought first the antique machines should be rebuild to be more accurate but the ethical questions arise like some fucked anti-revolutional new age generation of protean leviathans at central park demonstrations.

Whole research can be attributed to placebo, even their control group was named 'sham' but it still got the media attention. Great what the great mediums do for the popsci.

I guess there should be more test on electric shocks on the other parts of the body too and see whether it does something, french truckers could be the control group for fucks sake. Research question naturally is what pMFC (posterior medial frontal cortex) does when one opens MFC ( :) ) on some p-hub.
>>
>>8896747
>People who don't think deeply on the issue tend to be atheists and refugees welcome
>Magnets cause people to examine issues only on the surface
>>
>>8896747
>autists are the biggest fedoratards
>he thought that was merely a coincidence
>>
>>8896353
I have my NMR training tomorrow. Fuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.