[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will drinking beer help me study?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mexican-beers2.jpg (420KB, 2683x1887px) Image search: [Google]
mexican-beers2.jpg
420KB, 2683x1887px
Will drinking beer help me study?
>>
>>8895731

Sure, if you plan on applying what you learned while you're drunk as well.

You learn something drunk, you forget it sober.
>>
>>8895733
That's just a myth
>>
>>8895733
nice meme
>>
>>8895731
Yes, but you need to increase your intake exponentially relative to how difficult the subject is.
>>
>>8895731
I drink beer all the time when I study but the only effect is that if you enjoy your study time you'll tend to do better.
It's obviously counterproductive to get drunk but it's not easy to get drunk off beer anyway so that's not really an issue.
>>
>>8895733
consider never posting again
>>
>>8895731
It will help you lose brain cells and be stupider in the long run, that's for sure. Ever wonder why the legal age for alcohol is 21? It's just under 25: the magic number where your brain is fully developed. ((They)) want people to stunt their mental growth with alcohol right before it becomes a bit safer to do it without long term damage (I mean it'll fuck you up no matter what, but still). These laws exist to make us feel safe while keeping us subdued and stupid. Ever wonder why a destructive drug like alcohol is legal while other, far safer drugs are labeled as not okay? Alcohol is the devil's medicine.
>>
>>8897135
No you fucking /pol/tard the drinking age is 18 straight up fucking everyhwere except the US and highest-suicide-rate-japan. In fact, the US drinking age isn't even 21; all 50 states have it set to 21 due to lobbying bribery. See: MADD

also if you're concerned about fractional IQ decreases you're a brainlet who can't afford to lose any by enjoying themself

K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>8897884
So let me get this straight:
Rather than refuting the point that Alcohol can make you dumber or even interfere with brain development, you go on a tangent about how backwards the U.S. is and then say "lol who cares if it makes you dumb, cuz ur dumb :p".

Classy
>>
>>8895731
no but pot will.
>>
>>8897884
>MADD lobbies more powerful than alcohol lobbies
>>
>>8897135
Wether or not you have a few beers is not going to determine shit

America was founded by alcoholics

Tesla called it the elixir of life

Socrates lived for wine
>>
Only if you get so drunk that you don't remember a thing the next day.
>>
>>8897135
>Ever wonder why the legal age for alcohol is 21? It's just under 25: the magic number where your brain is fully developed. ((They)) want people to stunt their mental growth with alcohol right before it becomes a bit safer to do it without long term damage (I mean it'll fuck you up no matter what, but still).
This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life.
If the legal drinking age is a Jewish conspiracy to make you stupider, why is it so high? If they wanted you to use liquor to rot your brain the legal drinking age would be like 15, or not even exist at all.
>>
>>8898049
Ok then Mister Biologist. What should the legal drinking age be?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.