[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Climate change...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (4MB, 5760x3840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 5760x3840px
How do we stop first worlders from destroying our planet? Would population controls in industrial countries help the situation? Experts seem to agree they must be made and enforced to have any chance of saving our country!
https://youtu.be/SZfT5MgSbDQ
>>
>>8894537
>Developed world

The developed world has either stable or declining populations. It's the developing world (Africa in particular) that's going to be the major driver for global population growth in the coming century. Population controls in the west would do jack shit.

Fuck me I'm left wing and even I hate this faggot. Please stop posting him, he's not good for my blood pressure.
>>
>>8894537
Just throw Obama, Gore, Nye, Leonardo Dicaprio and half of hollywood into a giant pit and cover it up. That will offset the CO2 footprint of a whole lot of people.
>>
>>8896439
That's the point. Theoretically, if we can't stop Africa from overpopulating, wouldn't it make sense to curb the population in the Western world so not only could we decrease our carbon footprint but we could also make room for the Africans to come here to live better lives?
>>
>>8896439
The average Brit causes 6.2 tons of carbon emissions per capita annually, while the average Pakistani causes 0.9 tons. Therefore if Britain were entirely repopulated with Pakistanis, the nation's carbon emissions would be reduced by close to 85%.
>>
>>8896457
No, because at some point they're going to start industrialising (probably sooner since the Chinks are building infrastructure) at which point you're going to be faced with ~8 billion people living industrialised lifestyles with little regard to the environment. It's behooves us to keep Africa poor.
>>
>>8896457
This guy gets it. What Nature needs is more Africans and fewer Europeans.

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change
>>
>>8896467
What if we just exterminate the Africans and have the Europeans live in grass huts?
>>
>>8896467

We need less of both you mean. Western/Europe birth rates are already declining. Nobody needs more Africans they will run out of food and migrate into the western world and that would mean the end of the civilized behaviour as it more or likely is today. Plus Africans will breed as if they were still in africa what at the time contribute even more to emissions. Less of both plus good innovation is the solution.
>>
developed countries have declining aging populations with out immigration.

the best way to curb population growth. would be to make birth control and abortions easily and cheaply available everywhere outside the West, Japan, and SKorea.

then accompany it with economic deals that develop the developing world, while making money for the developed world.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.