[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microdosing LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x247px
Apparently, taking sub-perceptual doses of LSD (10-20 micrograms) improves cognition, reflexes, concentration etc. and it's the newest craze among silicon valley magnates, wall street traders, students and others. Basically using it as an incredibly powerful nootropic.

What do you guys think? Bullshit or no? I'm not sure what I believe, but then again I'm not an expert on this topic.
>>
>>8893153
it's legit from tons of anecdotal evidence xD !

why not just try it
>>
It's not some breakthrough craze like the buzzfeed articles you read would lead you to believe. Mostly it's people who tried it for a week, said 'wow yeah it really boosted my creativity and cured my depression', and then never tried it again.

Every solid self-study with strict dosing and consistent documentation shows some benefits in the first days / week, then it tends to level off and with an increase in negative side effects leading to the person terminating the experiment.

There are also some concerning studies that show frequent dosing of psychedelics, whether standard doses or microdoses, are incredibly bad for the heart.
>>
>>8893189

Also anecdotally i tried 15ug 1day on / 2 off for about 2 weeks. Slight increase in energy for the drugs duration followed by an increase in lethargy, No noticeable change in creativity, no noticeable effect on depression. Stopped due to lack of benefits, feeling slightly 'off' all day, and an increase in heart palpitations.
>>
>>8893195
Probably need a good stack to go with it
>>
>anecdotes

Nope. Until I see a few good studies, I'm not risking my 140 IQ on fucking anything.
>>
>>8893153
I tried it for about 2 months. Its basically modafinil but more creative. Modafinil really flattens my emotions and my focus is analogous to a spot light. Whereas LSD opens my emotions up and broadens my thought patters. I feel I can focus as well if not better on LSD but am able to view the whole picture and draw from more sources instead of tunnel focusing of whatever I'm doing.
>>
Why are there no studies showing concrete improvements over weeks or months? I want to see charts showing Pajeet's output on Day 1 and Day 100, down to the last fucking line of code or published paper, not a bunch of moronic self-reports.
>>
>>8893210
This. Anything can make you "feel more creative" if you try it the first time. Sex, coffee, cheesecake, whatever. Doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>8893210
Do you seriously think the medical establishment is going to start paving the way for approving LSD?
>>
Enjoy getting schizophrenia
>>
I've never seen solid evidence for this actually working.
>>
>>8893210
It's all classified government studies. They gave it to people for hundreds of days in a row.

I wonder what happened. There are a lot of studies the governman did that are interesting. Probably a bazillion secrets we'll never know.
>>
no. tried it. it ends up getting pretty sketchy. weird thought patterns, bad for heart, feel kind of bad from being "hungover" on it constantly, paranoia, etc. its not really worthwhile. it was ok day 1 and after that it goes downhill. ignore and move on.
>>
>>8893584
try mushrooms you've grown yourself. I don't codone it but it can be religious.
>>
>>8893584

You took too much then, dope.

>>8893228

Absolutely no correlation between acid use and schizophrenia, in fact if you're a schizo you're LESS likely to try acid.
>>
File: pp.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
>>8893153
What happens if you macrodose on lsd?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.