[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after the universe turns into nothingness after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: alone.jpg (54KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
54KB, 500x481px
What happens after the universe turns into nothingness after heat death?
>>
nothing
>>
>>8893017

Someone comes in, rewinds the tape and returns it to the video store.
>>
>>8893088
I wonder what the next video will be?
>>
>>8893017
Eventually quantum fluctuations result in another big bang in an absurdly long amount of time
>>
>>8894510
How do ypu measure time if everything is at equilibrium?
>>
>>8893017
Simulation over
>>
>>8894515
Are you familiar with the notion of "limit"? Entropy increases constantly but never quite reaches its theoretical maximum
>>
>>8894510
In an infinite reality space eventually anything that can happen will happen and will happen an infinite amount of times.
>>
File: i_hope_so.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
i_hope_so.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>8893017

Does the heat death of the universe not imply that the universe itself is a closed system?

WHAT reason do we have to believe that the universe is a closed system?

Wouldn't assuming so just be greatly arrogant?

Considering the farthest we've 'explored' as a species takes the form of a fly toaster that only just cleared Pluto
>>
>>8895173
Its closed because there is a limit to how far things away something is from before it becomes causally detached from our universe and therefore is no longer observable and for all intents and purposes no longer exists.
>>
>>8894510
how
>>
>>8895272

Given infinite time, any non-impossible event will eventually happen.
>>
The alien neck beard that designed us for his programming class can finally write his fucking results section on his term project
>>
Quantum fluctuations eventually, after 10^something^something years, produce and identical universe with identical events. This repeats for eternity. You have lived your life trillions of times. You will live this life trillions of more times. Be glad you are not a brainlet for eternity.
>>
Salvation.
>>
Multivac works out how to reverse entropy and starts the whole thing over.
>>
>>8895585

Now that is just silly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.