[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worm Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

So, ive been thinking long and hard about this for several years now. But ive come to a conclusion... When you cut a worm in half it will turn into two worms, then if you cut those two worms into two other worms then cut those worms they would turn into another worm. If some evil mastermind found out about this they could make this a continuous cycle from then would turn into the destruction of the planet since the worms would eat all the dirt from the crust and be so powerful from those nutrients that they would be able to self destruct and destroy the planet Earth, then sending all that debri into space along with those worms that have been turn into several other pieces then going onto other planets and repeating the cycle for all eternity.
>>
>>8887551
Ease up on the weed amigo
>>
>>8887551
But dude eventually the worms will hit lava and melt
>>
Some retards did that with starfish once

Sauce: Beckman, D. (2012). Marine Environmental Biology and Conservation. Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
>>
>>8887551
What if someone starts cloning birds to eat the worms though?
>>
>>8887551
Earthworms don't eat dirt, they eat organic detritus. Shit like dead plants, feces, dead animals
/thread
>>
File: fGuqeA6PiXINa.gif (712KB, 200x86px) Image search: [Google]
fGuqeA6PiXINa.gif
712KB, 200x86px
>>8887551
>When you cut a worm in half it will turn into two worms
>>
>>8887551
That's the most retarded thing I've read in the past 6 months, and I browse /x/ ffs.

OP, you're a moron. Please don't post on /sci/ again.
>>
File: 74F5yPE.png (90KB, 919x711px) Image search: [Google]
74F5yPE.png
90KB, 919x711px
>>8887551
this thread gave me cancer
>>
>>8887551

no
fucking no it doesn't become two it REGENERATES it's missing part(the tail), the worm's original tail doesn't grow a head.
>>
>>8887834
What happens to the other part?

Also, are there any other animals like worms or are worms relatively foreign in comparison to to other animals? We assume that aliens would be bipedal like humans but what if there were animals on this planet that equated to aliens in terms of physical or internal aspects?
>>
>>8888244
the other part dies
>>
>>8887551
if you cut a flatworm in half****
>>
>>8887551
Good job professor chaos, between that and your flood-the-world-with-a-garden-hose plot, you're sure to go down in history.
>>
i hate niggers
>>
>>8887702
>they eat organic detritus

They eat the microbes that are decomposing such things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.