[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ejaculation velocity and sex.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (12KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 640x400px
Have there been any studies done on the ejaculation strength and how it relates to the sex of the offspring?
Pic related basically explains my reasoning:
The more force behind your ejaculation, the further ahead the female sperm will be relative to the male sperm. Conversely, the less distance between the male and female sperm, the more likely the male sperm is to overtake the female sperm. So basically the hypothesis is that more powerful ejaculation = higher probability of producing a female. Thoughts?
>>
either way you should abort it because you're going to get klinefelter babies with sperm like that
>>
>>8885245
Ok, disregarding that. Is there anything blatantly retarded about my hypothesis?
>>
a sperm doesn't immediately fertilize the egg upon reaching it
a large number of sperm can reach the egg and basically orbit it until one of them is permitted to enter
>>
>>8885310
but a higher ratio of one gender reaching it over the other statistically means a higher probability of the former being the one to fertilize, correct?
>>
>>8885314
sure
but we could be talking about a margin so slim that you wouldn't even notice it
you know, like a coin flip being slightly biased towards tails
>>
>>8885317
That's why I want to know if such an experiment has been done. Something like this:
>build artificial womb, net necessarily able to carry the fetus to term but capable of keeping sperm and egg alive long enough for fertilization to occur
>fire semen into artificial womb at varying velocities.
>upon fertilization, check sex of the zygote
>repeat at same velocity 100 times to get baseline
>increase velocity and repeat 100 times
>decrease velocity and repeat 100 times
>do so at many different speeds and see if correlation emerges

Though preliminary trials should certainly consist of firing the semen on a table or something and checking the mass to see if any notable difference in the ratio of x to y sperm exists towards the front or back of the pile.
>>
Y swims faster but lives shorter, X is heavier but lives longer. The differences cancel each other out.
>>
>>8885237
>Female sperm
Huh?
>>
>>8885367
but since the inertia flings the x sperm further forward, that should tip the balance more to the female end. yet we see the opposite occur. Men are slightly more common than women. So the y sperm is therefore either fast enough to compensate for both of these factors or I am wrong on the most fundamental level.

Fuck, now I really want to conduct this experiment. Would any firms will willing to fund this sort of thing?
>>
>>8885422
the sperm carries either an x or y chromosome. eggs always carry x. so the sex of the child is dependent on the sperm that fertilizes.
>>
>>8885423
>am wrong on the most fundamental level.
Yes, see
>>8885310
Your assumption is that the copulation always happens at precisely the right time for the egg to be ready when the first sperm to arrive have an advantage.

Let's try to say it like this:

>100 y sperm 100 x sperm
>the first 25 sperm are all y
>then 75 y, 100 x
>time passes
>more y than x die
>25 y left, 50 x left
>time passes
>they're all dead

And somewhere before, during or after that time, the egg is ready to receive a sperm. It doesn't necessarily happen while the first batch arrives (where y has an advantage) nor does it necessarily happen while some of the sperm are already dead (where x has an advantage). It simply happens at some point, and depending on when the copulation happened relative to the "ripening" of the egg, y or x has an advantage. Statistically, it evens out.
>>
>>8885237
You know how I can tell you're a virgin?
>>
File: 1491971321658.jpg (501KB, 1902x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1491971321658.jpg
501KB, 1902x1274px
>>8885237
I wish my dad's female sperm had swam faster. I would have been a pretty girl and not an ugly balding manlet.
>>
>>8887114
The fact that I'm posting on 4chan?
>>
>>8887123
I'm pretty sure that app is just trying to turn people into trannies.
>>
>>8885237
Ah cool we talking gender probability? Ok.

I think that when a fetus is conceived for the first time even for just 1 month, he immediately sends out his hormones and organism's cells around the womb affecting future outcomes of the next gen of fetuses.
The mother will become immune to uncommon zygots and will favor the one she got most used to.
That's why a family often times has more of the same gender rather than equal sexes.

Some anon explained this in a much more convincing way, but I can't find his exact words used to quote him.
>>
>>8885237
> Ejaculant speed as a function of nurse uniforms
> A Quantitative Study
>>
>>8885237
That's a load of shit. Sperm operate at low Reynolds numbers, meaning that inertial forces are pretty much irrelevant. IE if a sperm stops swimming it ain't gonna go very far before it stops
>>
>>8885245
>tfw klinefelters
If you're over 30 DON'T REPRODUCE.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.