[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car Battery Fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: CR-Cars-AH-Battery-Cables-11-15.jpg (265KB, 1920x817px) Image search: [Google]
CR-Cars-AH-Battery-Cables-11-15.jpg
265KB, 1920x817px
If you hooked up electrodes to a car battery and stuck one electrode up your butt and touched the other to your tongue, how much of a shock would you experience? What's the electrical resistance between your mouth and anus? Post sources; I was having trouble finding any.
>>
>>8885148

I wouldn't do that. I'm not sure of the electrical resistance between the mouth and anus but through your blood stream it is low enough that it is theoretically possible that a 9v battery can stop your heart if you pierce both your hands.
>>
>>8885148
IDK, but I can guarantee the world's gushiest orgasm
>>
Someone try it. I need to know.
>>
Do it OP. Post result.
>>
Nothing haps, its just 12 volt
>>
Battery: 12V
Resistance of body (average): 4kOhms

Current: U/R = 3mA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_shock
>>
>>8885748
>Resistance of body (average): 4kOhm
Tongue is wet though.
>>
>>8885748
>Resistance of body (average): 4kOhms
Where did you get this?
>>
>>8885148
You'd die
>>
>>8885892

From memory.
>>
>>8885148
prolly won't die just hurt like a bitch
have your hand on the switch or something
I've been breifly shocked by house current (120 VAC) and nothing happened though I did feel a bit lethargic the rest of the day
>>
>>8885148
Many years ago, I witnessed a person (very drunk) who accepted a bet that he could not piss on a car alternator while the engine was running.
He ended up in the hospital.

On a related note, I was dared to piss on an cattle fence. I only briefly glanced it with the stream, and it hurt like hell.
>>
>>8885148
You'd more than likely die. Just like that military guy who killed himself using a 9 volt battery.

>>8886362
>nothing happened
>I did feel a bit lethargic the rest of the day

Moron.
>>
>>8885148

aren't there easier ways to commit suicide?
>>
>>8886656
the heart only needs like 200mA of current going through it to go into cardiac arrest, so given a good enough path to the heart, even a 1.5volt battery can kill.
>>
File: 1470186942132.jpg (180KB, 767x997px) Image search: [Google]
1470186942132.jpg
180KB, 767x997px
>>8885148
>baiting /sci/ into put a multimeter lead into their ass

top kek
>>
>>8885748
>Resistance of body (average): 4kOhms
That is a very low number.
>>
>>8887195
Do it for science!
>>
>>8886422
maybe he got conected with parts of the ignition system if the car is running
sparkplugs have around 30kv
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.