[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really that easy to get in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491355059586.png (187KB, 941x683px) Image search: [Google]
1491355059586.png
187KB, 941x683px
Is it really that easy to get in?
>>
>>8884464
Yes as long as you're not white
>>
>>8884464
For whites? You'd better believe it.

t. former admissions at a competitive school
>>
>>8884480
This is bait.
>>
>>8884464
He'll either fail out and they can get a better transfer later while staying quiet, or he gives them free publicity if he goes on to success.

Smart business move to let him in really.
>>
>>8884464
http://www.businessinsider.com/black-lives-matter-stanford-application-2017-4?IR=T
This link describes what happened. He was asked a question (on the lines of "what describes you the most?") and "#blacklivesmatter" was his response.
He probably got to Stanford because of his credentials, more of which can be seen here:
http://college.usatoday.com/2017/04/04/this-teen-wrote-blacklivesmatter-over-and-over-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in/
>>
>>8884477
It's harder if you're Asian.

But hey, keep making excuses for your mediocrity.
>>
>>8884464
BLM motto: laziness is a virtue.
>>
>>8884464
>Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Is it really that easy to get autism?
>>
I don't know how stupid you motherfuckers are to actually think this got him in through some bizarre political partisan narrative. If you've ever applied to schools before you would know there are several, as in at least a dozen, boxes that make up what would normally be considered the "application essay." You have plenty of spots to give your "life's story" and your passions and your grandma dying and whatever gay shit. this guy spamming something in one box doesnt mean anything
>>
>>8884800
/thread
/sci/ is falling for clickbait articles because this board is 80% /pol/ crossboarders who only read clipped headlines in image macros
>>
>>8884464
he applied to the wrong school.

he should have went directly for ivy league, then all his student loans would be a grant (no debt) and he would be given a living allowance.

if you're foreign and reading this, you too can go to Ivy League and get it all paid for if you're a top student and also pull shenanigans like this guy to manipulate admissions
>>
>>8884845
lol haha, thats exactly what going on here!
>>
>to be muslim is to be a BLM ally
I have to hand it to Mohamed, they have completely pussy whipped Libs and Blacks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.