[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real reason behind SAN-ANDREAS fault? i have blurry memory of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Real reason behind SAN-ANDREAS fault?

i have blurry memory of it that it was due to some human activity and not due to 2 divergent tectonic plates.

can anyone help me out????
>>
Go back to /x/
>>
>>8881391
You're thinking of that time Lex Luthor tried to nuke it. Superman went back in time and undid it.
>>
>>8881391
Jews
>>
Get the fuck back to /x/. /sci/ is not a RP board for brainlets, it's a RP board for STEM students.
>>
>>8881391
Before global government and taxation, most natural acts were blamed on witches who were usually burned or downed. Now we just tax and regulate the shit out of everything.
>>
>>8881529
This

It's why the sun rises in the East now too
>>
>>8881391
Geology grad student here. You're correct OP, it's not due to divergent plates. It's due to convergent plates.

Now fuck off back to x.
>>
File: chris walken.jpg (52KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
chris walken.jpg
52KB, 750x450px
>>8881391
totally this guy
>>
>>8882691
OP here, i know this post deserved to be in /x/ but fuck off you geology student.
go to your studies again and clear your facts.
convergent plates form mountains, not subduction.
>>8881509

>>8881529

>>8881539

>>8881733

but its not about /x/ or /sci/, its about the truth you all dumb ass bitches
if you cant explain shit, you all are like go back to /x/, you do not believe here

accept the real science you idiots, not the modern science
>>
>>8883473
jesus christ, get help dude
>>
>>8883473
Burden of proof that it was man made is on you dipshit
>>
File: 6uAv6yn.jpg (67KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
6uAv6yn.jpg
67KB, 500x376px
>>8883473
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.