[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum teleportation is not real is it? Be honest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 12-24-16-images.png (9KB, 409x360px) Image search: [Google]
12-24-16-images.png
9KB, 409x360px
I suppose a theory, that the information transfers through the physicists head. Or is it through his eyes reading the page? Google is flooded with quantum teleportation and it is burying the real teleportation information. How irresponsible it is to agree amongst each other that it's teleportation because you hope it is, if your gonna publish it all over the internet.
>>
>>8880806
Yes, it is. Why does it bother you?
>>
>>8880809
Who's word are you taking for it? I can disprove it, just tell me the second last step of one first. It bothers me because I can't find real teleportation.
>>
>>8880839
do you even know any physics you faggot?
>>
>>8880839
they've TP'ed a light particle using lazers and shit with some quantum shit, but highly doubt there would be any actual TPing going on cause they have only manage to do it with 1 light particle.
>>
>>8880839
From wikipedia:
>Although the name is inspired by the teleportation commonly used in fiction, there is no relationship outside the name, because quantum teleportation concerns only the transfer of information. Quantum teleportation is not a form of transport, but of communication; it provides a way of transporting a qubit from one location to another, without having to move a physical particle along with it.

You're getting upset by something you don't understand.
>>
>>8880840
Your blocking things out with your head subconsciously. So you can do physics.
>>
>>8880845
A ligh
>>
>>8880845
Quantum shit like what. Oh spin is this so wait I can't see.
>>
>>8880855
a photon particle jeez you knew what i meant Xd
>>
>>8880848
The transfer of information is not teleportation. This is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>8880858
i agree, cause teleporting of information is just a basically a like a text or a DM message heh
>>
>*quantumly teleports behind you*
heh, nothin personel
>>
>>8880857
Why can't you measure spin haha haha spin haha haha spin and hahahahaha and momentum. Is it spin an momentum at the same time ()
>>
>>8880858
it's a name for something in physics. you don't do physics. don't talk about it, don't think about it, just fuck off
>>
>>8880863
Nah your blocking it out subconsciously so you think it teleported
>>
>>8880869
are you inertia cause you keep me spinning Xdd
>>
>>8880872
I can do this dumb shit. Like follows. Your name is Ted Josh. No as close as I was its being ruined but it's not teleportation
>>
>>8880879
>call him a retard
>spergs out with harder nonsense
?????????????
fuck off retard
>>
>>8880885

>says things like "fuck off retard" on a scientific board

I'm disappointed.
>>
>>8880906
These guys are swearing by quantm teleportation. When really all this shit is just beating round a pad. At no stage. By my must I define and determine. Does the particle ever correlate with the page. No question mark hoooyaaaahhhhhhhoOooBOOOOTZ
>>
>>8880906
you're shitting the board up, of course I'm going to tell you to fuck off. come back when you want to discuss science instead of idiotic popsci.

not even that, literally
>HURR I DONT LIKE THE NAME PHYSICISTS ARE USING
when you don't even know any physics
honestly not only fuck off, kill yourself too
>>
>>8880858
Doing something to one particle (observing) effects another particle some distance away without any interaction between them. How is that not teleportation? What name would you call it? Spooky action at a distance?
>>
>>8880954
At no stage I repeat, does the particle one might right, be the particle. At no stage by one right defines no correlation between thigh writes and any particle. At no stage does any particle correlate with any written words, or exists no particle.
>>
>>8880966
Who promised you that man. Writing down the spin of two in a row means it's in your head
>>
>>8880966
Your blocking shit out with your head that's stopping you from seeing. If you list an entangled pair okay, that's two things on paper. Your head makes you think that your writing about a particlllllleeeee!!!! Common little busy you can pull your self out of thereeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8880987
Contradict between the 2 y's above
>>
There's a whole lot of schizophrenia in this thread.
>>
>>8880974
>Who promised you that man.
The paper that was published and reviewed by the entire scientific community? If you think that's an unreliable source, then there is no hope in changing your mind.

>Writing down the spin of two in a row means it's in your head
I have no idea what you are talking about. They make sure the effect is not just "in their head" by using real world clocks to measure when the information is observed. The reason it's called teleportation is because the information of the spin state is already at the second particle instantaneously after the first particle is observed, yet hidden variables have been shown to not exist. So the information is already there, yet it wasn't there prior to the first observation, and nothing physical could have transferred this information between the first and second observations because distance between the two observations is too far for light to travel in that time.

It's not that hard to understand, and the only reason you don't believe it is because it goes against your logic and intuition. It's been experimentally verified though, so unless you have trust issues with the scientific community there should be no problem. And if you do have trust issues...well I suggest you start with global warming before tackling quantum mechanics.
>>
>>8881019
Dude there scamming you. What's gonna happen if I point out that clocks font show particle spin
>>
>>8881019
By observed you mean written about and how can they check the spin of the next particle before they "observe" it
>>
>>8881019
Drop out bro. What transfered was in the physicists head, he was subconsciously blocking that part out
>>
>>8881019
Do they actually tell you it wasn't there before the first observation? Because it's not measured first.
>>
>>8881023
>>8881028
One team observes the first particle and records the time it was observed. A second team observes the second particle and measures the time it was observed. The teams coordinate to make sure the distance between them and the time between their observations is such that a light signal will not make it from one to the other before both observations happen. This ensures there is no communication between the particles. If you don't trust the teams, that's your own problem. Feel free to perform the experiment on your own with people you can trust.
>>
>>8881047
A separate experiment was performed to determine whether hidden variables exist in entangled particles before the first observation is made. If you really want to know more about it look up Bell's Theorem.
>>
That's it, quantm teleportation is untrue. Physics didn't hook up to particles it hooks up to clocks. The observations are hand written measurements and his head will do this part before the next hand written observation. And they don't know if it even changed cause they don't measure it first and also they don't know if it changed because it's measured up against a clock not even the particle thank God. All entanglement is on paper in the physicists head and none of it correlates with any particle. The particles are therefore not entangled at all the paperwork is
>>
>>8881050
Give up mate. Save the kids. One question, where do you find the excited guy?
>>
>>8881074
I guess he was excited. Maybe not. You guys need to try blow an atom up with a pad and pen to get your heads sane again
>>
>>8881085
Delete that if you want I wont tell. Just get better.
>>
File: nyytton.jpg (22KB, 420x348px) Image search: [Google]
nyytton.jpg
22KB, 420x348px
>>8880963
>when you don't even know any physics
>honestly not only fuck off, kill yourself too

My IQ has reached the point where I've evolved past this kind of talk.
For me knowledge in science is not a social weapon that I'd use to belittle others and rise above them. You take too much pride in studying science. It has already corrupted you.

There's no hostility or arrogance left anywhere in my body.
I only want to learn more about maths and the universe. Bask in truth, and realize that conflict with other primates will only get you further away from the truth. You should aim for this enlightment.
>>
>>8880806
>Quantum teleportation
my prof said that this term was coined to increase funding to the area.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.