[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a credible scientist, eat it sci.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8918.jpg (366KB, 1367x1159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8918.jpg
366KB, 1367x1159px
He's a credible scientist, eat it sci.
>>
well he's an engineer, so he IS an expert on being a faggot
>>
>>8879644
Bad meme
>>
>>8879638
Whoever wrote this seems to think I know or care who "Mike Rowe" is.
>>
>>8879654
his name sounds like the mike hunt joke but made really lame so you can say it to kids
>>
>>8879654
This. People like Mike Rowe not because he's "credible" but because he's a good/entertaining host. Probably in part due to his communications major.
>>
>>8879654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85dCjsCgvXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRVdiHu1VCc

He's a champion of Republicans and the right. Saying basically, 'the problem with America is we aren't willing to work'. Which ignores the fact that Americans work some of the toughest and worst jobs on Earth willingly including: Crab fishing, Linemen, Steel working, and sewage and the problem of not finding Americans willing to work tough jobs like field hands has less to do with laziness and more to do with compensation.

But Republicans don't want to hear that. They want to go on believing Americans are lazy and therefore treating the working class like shit is justified. So Mike Rowe is their man.
>>
>>8879654
He's really annoying, I can't stand that guy.
>>
Bill Nye is credible in aerospace and the physics necessary for aerospace. I'd trust Bill Nye over Dawkins any day if I needed a part for my hundred billion dollar jet or wanted to land stuff on another planet. He's a good-looking engineer, sure.

Biology, sex, and gender, however, do not fall into that realm.
>>
>>8879638
Mike Rowe is entertaining because of his reactions to the shit jobs he examines and the workers in those jobs getting a kick out of him fucking up. I haven't kept track of him so I don't know if he has become a politicized cunt.

Bill Nye is just a politicized cunt who was entertaining 15 years ago.
>>
>>8879701
>good-looking

Fucking spell check, typed "god tier"
>>
>>8879638
>>8879638
Bill Nye is a PIGLET. That means he's a cross between a PIGGOT and a brainlet. By the way, a piggot is a cross between a pig and a faggot.
>>
>>8879638
So because Rowe espouses conservative rhetoric while bringing attention to jobs ordinary americans do, he's bad.
But Nye espouses politically tilted popsci and brings attention to his sex junk, so he's good.
Ok, I think I got it.
>>
>>8879701
Didn't he botch the whole deflategate thing and switch his opinion on GMOs based on a sponsor?
>>
>>8879688
The problem with democrats and the left is that they think feminism is somehow justified despite the fact that all of those jobs are done by men, so we need to keep giving the vast majority of welfare to females
>>
dirty jobs was gr8
I was practically raised by the discovery channel
>>
>>8879638
>espouse conservative rhetoric regarding employment
wtf are you on? all the show did was show you how dirty some jobs are
>>
>>8879673
His profession is apparently to walk around being angry about the special snowflakes who don't want to be career fast food workers. Easy for him to say, of course.
>>
>>8879644
this
dubs support this claim
>>
File: transistor.jpg (87KB, 736x577px) Image search: [Google]
transistor.jpg
87KB, 736x577px
>>8879638
So was William Shockley, so I suppose you agree with all the redpills he dropped about nogs?
>>
>>8879909
We weren't even talking about that. Americans work A LOT but receive relatively little in the way of services and retain almost none of their money.
>>
>>8879708

Your autism is strong enough for me to be able to detect your presence across both threads and time. Are you excited for your first big boy internship in London this summer?
>>
>>8880182
>be math grad student in california
>stipend is less than minimum wage
>have to pay over $1000 in taxes
why familia ;_;
>>
>>8880187
meanwhile cash me ousside girl is a millionaire
>>
>>8880202
the power of memes
>>
>>8879701
>is credible in aerospace and the physics necessary for aerospace
as a physicist who associates with aerospace engineers, "No."
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.