[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is a Godsend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: richard-dawkins.jpg (92KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
richard-dawkins.jpg
92KB, 380x400px
This man is doing God's work
>>
Inevitably.
>>
>>8879197
... by showing how retarded and irrational atheists are.
>>
>>8879197
Richard Kardashian?
Nah. ..
>>
>>8879226
You are saying it like people play golf because of Tiger Woods.
And if you wanna go for that, please, show the world how shallow you actually are, by all means?
>>
>>8879197
A stuck up pompus ass who bases little of what he says on actual facts is doing gods work? well i guess so since both are in lala land
>>
>>8879197
Richard Dawkins was born on this earth to put a stop to fucking creationism
>>
>>8879291
So he is send by divinity to shut up divinity 's fanclub?
>>
>>8879303
If you were God, would you want to be associated with fundies and jihadis?!?
>>
Hermione got really old.
>>
>doing God's work
Heh, gotta love irony
>>
>>8879276
>A stuck up pompus ass
I never got this meme. All he does is state his beliefs without sugarcoating them to avoid offending christfags. Say what you want about his reasoning, but I've never gotten the impression that Dawkins was anything other than a nice person. Look how patient he is in this video (ignore the clickbait title)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0
It would be easy to just rip into this guy and humiliate him, but all he wants to do is to explain evolution and be understood.
>>
>>8879477
You neglect that the holy books asks just that. To become fundamentalists. It literally orders you to fight those who not worship your God.
>>
>>
good thread
>>
>>8879303
That was the joke of the original poster
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.