[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a biologist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: crawling.jpg (15KB, 241x133px) Image search: [Google]
crawling.jpg
15KB, 241x133px
so there is an empty beer bottle on my desk and theres a little bit of beer in there. A stink bug fell into it and died. Its been in there for a day, dead. hes got mold on it, and it just started moving its legs out of nowhere.

Please explain.
>>
>>8878368
Take a video you fag
>>
>>8878369
i moved the bottle and it responded to the movement, moving its legs rapidly.
>>
Easy. The bug was in hangover for a day. Now the bug is sober and she is trying to escape the bottle.
Or maybe brownian mote.
>>
>>8878375
its hard to tell. there is barely a ml of fluid in the bottle. Only his thorax is touching the beer. is it because the stinkbug is saturated with the beer that the "brownian mote" is the cause?
>>
>>8878368
it's alive you fool
bugs can be some real tough mofos
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491358782298.jpg (27KB, 1112x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491358782298.jpg
27KB, 1112x600px
Your first assumption is that the bug died. It's quite possible he just got wasted.

The mold could simply be from the beer feeding whatever mold the bug brought in with it, it doesnt have to be from the bug rotting.

However, it is possible the bug is dead, and the movement is from the currents of the beer delivering whatever nutrients to the "muscles" of the bug, causing them to twitch. Far less likely IMO though.
>>
The mold is moving his leg
>>
>>8878368
>biologist
>alcoholic
why am I the only straight edge guy in biology
>>
this fucker is still alive it seems. hes moving all around. Hes drunk as fuck though.
>>
>>8879579
Post vid. What would a wasted bug even look like?
>>
>>8878368
I got mold on me and I still move my legs sometimes
>>
>>8878368
impligin hes dead.
impligin mold grows that quickly.

Quite a few corpses including humans may twitch or spasm after death, I can't remember the reason behind it but there is some oddly normal reason behind it.

tldr; its normal to twitch after death in animals.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.