[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fusion Meme Getting BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>Lockheed compact fusion reactor design about 100 times larger than first plans
http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/05/lockheed-compact-fusion-reactor-design-about-100-times-larger-than-first-plans.html#more-132913

Holy shit.
Is fusion finished at this point?
There's literally 0% chance that it will ever be cheaper than fission, let alone other power sources.
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 557x554px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 557x554px
>>8876965
I assume the original gag order is still in effect and this is discouraging misinformation.

>http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-14/shocking-report-finds-us-military-consistently-distorted-suppressed-or-substantially :

CENTCOM leaders "distorted, suppressed, or substantially altered analytic products"

Director of Intelligence and other senior intelligence staff, violated regulations, tradecraft standards, and professional ethics by modifying intelligence assessments

In June 2014, CENTCOM established an around-the-clock intelligence "fusion center"

"Unfortunately, there was no 'fusion' as people whose ideas conflicted with those of senior intelligence officials were not allowed to participate."

In late 2014, senior CENTCOM Intelligence Directorate leaders instructed analysts to cease all external coordination with other IC analysts.

>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-15/lockheed-skunk-works-team-tackling-nuclear-fusion-reactor:

OCTOBER 2014: Lockheed Developing Truck-Sized Nuclear Fusion Reactor

NOTE: This looks to me like they were falsifying reports about my research and excluded me from my own research program, and "in late 2014" after Lockheed went public they had some kind of reaction

>pic related

ANALYSIS: I have previously pointed out how close Lockheed's announcement and related scientific news was to the start of the oil crash. The creation of CENTCOM's "fusion center" in June 2014 aligns perfectly with the crash and it makes sense that the market reacted to the insider information relating to fusion since a successful fusion reactor spells absolute, unequivocal doom for the oil cartel.
>>
File: 3vYLQmm.png (323KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
3vYLQmm.png
323KB, 3200x2400px
It never had a chance.

MORE COAL AND OIL LOBBYING
>>
File: Capture.png (11KB, 506x211px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11KB, 506x211px
I'll cite this as my source on the existence of a gag order.
>>
>>8876965

>still the same size as an evolved fission reactor

Doesn't sound all that bad when you compare tech. evolution.
>>
Reminder that per volume, the sun literally generates less heat than a pile of compost.

Fusion will only ever be viable at those kind of scales.
>>
>>8877177
Go see a psychiatrist. You are spouting delusions of grandeur and now you are "clanging," stringing ideas together "fusion center" and nuclear fusion that have nothing to with each other but sound the same. Clearly schophrenic behavior.
>>
>>8877289
>"i have no idea how fusion works so ill make up a nice quip to confirm my own beliefs"
>>
>>8876965
Lockheed has never been serious about fusion
>>
What made it larger?
>>
>>8877840
Cosmic inflation. Just like with dinosaur bones.
>>
>>8877187
Change your snipping tool's file extension setting to output .jpg, asshole
>>
>>8877177
Please get help
>>
>>8877289
>energy ouput of Sun, E26
>volume of Sun, E27
>energy flow of Sun, energy/volume/time: 0,1
>apple has dimensions 40 kcal, 10 cm, 10 cm, 10 cm
>for compost to equal energy rate of Sun, it would need to *fully* decompose the apple in 30 minutes
>energy flow of Sun: 0,1 energy*volume^-1*time^-1

>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.