[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else thought of this first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: thinking_man_PNG11595.png (796KB, 1169x916px) Image search: [Google]
thinking_man_PNG11595.png
796KB, 1169x916px
>a particle, or substance, can attach itself to air (oxygen, nitrogen, etc)
>these particles can form a bond and travel through air
>this bond (not sure if covalent or ionic, i'm not very smart) can be directed in a certain distance
>we now have the basis for teleportation
>the attaching particle is in the form of a firework (in the sense that it can grow and expand once activated into something else)
>lets take the example of guiness
>the guiness process can be shrunk to this firework form
>travel through air
>once activated, turn into real guiness
>i can send drinks across the bar without moving my glass

This is surely possible one day guys?
>>
you do realize how fucking complicated making something like that would be and how not fucking worth it would be?
>>
> can be directed in a certain distance

what?

>we now have the basis for teleportation

Do we?
>>
>>8876277
>once activated, turn into real guiness
kekekekek wtf m8
>>
>>8876287
That's not an issue, assume I'm an extremely wealth businessman with an alcohol addiction and a lot of free time.

>>8876291
Surely it would be possible to direct atoms in a certain distance?
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 241x209px
Well well well
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643332/Beam-Scientists-sat-teleportation-possible-transfer-atoms.html
>>
>>8876277
>Has anyone else thought of this first?

I am fairly certain that the answer to that is "no."
>>
>>8876277
I'll do you one better.
1. Isolate the source of conciousness
2. Deconstruct atomic structure of body while leaving source of consciousness intact
3.Transfer deconstructed atoms of body alongside secured consciousness at light speed
4. Reconstruct said body atomically with said consciousness intact.
>>
>>8876304
are you talking about literally throwing shit across a bar. or attaching each molecule in guiness to a air molecule and 'sending it across the bar'.

That's not teleportation anon. just a really complicated and unnecesary way of throwing things.
>>
>>8876393
The former. Maybe it isn't, but to normies it is.
>>
>>8876397
*latter, fuck.
>>
>>8876317
that's different- quantum entanglement is when two or more particles retain quantum properties similar to each other, even when separated by great distance.
>>
>>8876410
So if I made two pints in one glass, I could split it in two?
>>
>>8876304
Then that proves my point, I always thought rich business men HAD to absolute total fucking retard in order to prosper in business, and I couldn't ask for a better demonstration than yours.

The alcohol might not be helping as well tho
>>
>>8877935
What if I was in fact LARPing as a businessman and was a NEET instead?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.