[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth has less than 10 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: stopsign.jpg (51KB, 490x512px) Image search: [Google]
stopsign.jpg
51KB, 490x512px
has anyone been asleep on climate change this year?

we may be having a blue ocean event this september.

both greenland and antartica are being cut into swiss cheese.
this is the end of five cycles of the sun and a methane extinction event we havn't seen since primordial times.
revelations says 7 vials of the 7 angels with 7 plagues in these 7 places: sea, rivers, river euphrates, seat of the beast, air, earth, sun.

moistening of the troposphere takes only weeks and our earth is becoming more oblong. as the sun burns up more helium in the photon belt it will cause more earthquakes, floods and volcanic activity. ocean loading itself is a feedback as it promotes the unzipping of entire fault lines.
>>
>revelations
>science
pick

also
>as the sun burns up more helium in the photon belt it will cause more earthquakes
wat the fuk are you on

sage
>>
>>8873766
the arctic has been warming 1c per decade, the rest of the planet, 0.15, a ratio of 7:1!
>>
all of the feedbacks in the arctic are accelerating feedbacks.

they include wave ice, ice albedo (reflection), snow cover albedo, water vapor, ice-sheet melt, arctic river, black carbon, ocean acidification, and the ninth, the mother of all feedbacks, methane.
>>
>>8873755
Nah man, we're pretty goddamn sure clathrate gun is hooey. Shit's still pretty fucked though
>>
File: ISHYDDT.jpg (34KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYDDT.jpg
34KB, 400x554px
>>8873755

>look up "blue ocean event"
>all the alarmists are screaming about it coming in 2016
>OP now giving himself wiggle room with a ten year warning
>climatology
>not even once
>>
>>8873825
Isn't the clathrate gun held in bay by the fact that +4C water is always the heaviest, thus keeping the temperature around the clathrate reasonably constant?
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Saged, not even funny.
Get your science right and stop learning off Huffington post you brainlet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqIt93dDG1M
>>
>>8873755
Regular science:
>Model prediction does not fit observed data
>Change the model to make better predictions

Climatology:
>Model predictions consistently fail
>Make excuses, blame the data for being wrong.
>>
>icecaps keep melting
>shorelines refuse to change

What do they mean by this?
>>
>>8873755
Stop being a doomsayer.

Nothing will happen, you are the same people who claimed that the world would end because the Mayan calendar ended, or that Ebola will kill us all.
>>
>>8873755
All the alarmist prediction point to a global disaster happening around 2010. Wait... what year is this? Fuck! my exams!!!
>>
>>8873755
You alarmists are the reason why shits fucked. The outlook looks bad, but what i seen with my brainlet eyes we will make it. Stop fear mongering, it does not help.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.