[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we colonized on the moon yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why is everyone worrying about going to the mars when literally we got a moon to experiment with.

We should have at least some kind of research base or something ,wouldnt this give us a jist of what its like living on a different planet then try going to mars?

going to mars would cost more and is far as fuck and is a shitty planet with alittle bit of water.

Going to the moon would be cheaper not far as the mars literally will take a day unlike fucking mars which will take months.
>>
if its that easy why havent you done it?
>>
>>8871378
It's actually impossible to colonize the moon. The laws of physics doesn't allow such a thing.
>>
>>8871399
Explain
>>
>>8871396
I'm not saying it's easy. I'm just saying wouldn't it be a better idea to try an colonize on the moon instead of a planet that is months away.
>>
>>8871410
humans can't go to the moon because of the van halen radiation belt which emits enough gamma rays that would make you die of cancer before even landing
>>
>>8871431
So your saying the moon landing was fake?
>>
>>8871436
>So your saying the moon landing was fake?
obviously
>>
>>8871436
All of NASA is fake. It's a fake agency. All of space can't be accessed as it violates the photoelectric effect.
>>
>>8871431
This.

Van Allen himself died on his way to the moon, which is how we know this to be true.
>>
>>8871378
Real talk? The enabling technology, low cost space access, hasn't been invented yet. When that happens, the costs of putting stuff on the moon will be low enough to start doing lunar science, which will lay the foundation of any future lunar (or martian) colony.
>>
>>8871440
Are you fucking retarded? The photoelectric effect doesn't have anything to do with this.
Even if you can escape the radiation belt, it would still be impossible as the moon spins at 596,23 rpm around it's pole. It would not be possible to land because you'd have to orbit faster than escape velocity to keep up with the ground.
>>
>>8871489
Shitposting this bad on /sci/ should be a bannable offense.
>>
File: 1493089074313.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493089074313.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>8871478
quality
>>
>>8871489
m8, you 8 the b8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.