[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

physsics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20160208_19_43_18_Pro.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160208_19_43_18_Pro.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
I am creating a weapon system which uses electric and magnetic field to destroy atomic content of matter.Its somewhat like K.A.L.I created in India...but mine will work totally different and for this purpose I need one high voltage creating source like van de graff generator .....my generator will be ready in one month ...but the problem is that how I can feed high current with high voltage source...any idea
>>
Voltage * Current = Power

You need your own nuclear reactor, dumbass.
>>
>>8869008
Thousands of pajeets poo in the streets everyday. It's teeming with organic compounds. What if we found a way to harness all that poo and put it to good use.
>>
File: wp_ss_20170429_0007.png (662KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170429_0007.png
662KB, 960x540px
This is the picture .....and if u guys think dumbass like things ....u probably are constipated ass which cannot expel old knowledge to get new ideas and intelligence:-)
>>
How will this destroy atoms?
>>
>>8869008
You are a dumbass.
>>
>>8870388
nice very nice nice yep nice
>>
>>8870406
No, you really are a useless twat.
>>
>>8869219
man that is one weird dildo.

so the way you can get high voltage high current AC is to plug directly into powerlines, the higher the power line is off the ground, the higher the voltage. It's perfectly safe, people in remote areas use powerlines to make all sorts of crazy high voltage powered apparatus.

Take video and stream when you do.
>>
File: 20170429_223214.jpg (807KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170429_223214.jpg
807KB, 2048x1536px
>>8870408
yep nice very nice
this machine should produce enough energy so power a village, i draw this when i was 14 -15
but it was that day i discovered this fucking pice of shit cant produce that much just with friction
>>
>>8870427
That's because you are too stupid to do anything but scribble nonsense. KYS.
>>
>>8870432
!no just follow your dreams man hold on to them!
Dreams are very important yes its true
>>
>>8870449
you got it right its sarcasm
>>
You need a fission reactor to split apart atoms.
>>
Bump for lels
>>
>>8869219
>This is the picture .....and if u guys think dumbass like things ....u probably are constipated ass which cannot expel old knowledge to get new ideas and intelligence:-)

What did me mean by this?
>>
>>8870240
It doesn't destroy atoms. From what he's saying, I think he means it dissipates the atomic structure of an object thereby destroying it on an atomic level.
>>
>>8869008
>but the problem is that how I can feed high current with high voltage source...any idea
Sure.
>go to the street
>find a power line
>connect cables
>??????????
>profit
Unless you have your own generator, stealing energy is your best bet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.