[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION /SCI/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: stevewa3.jpg (200KB, 922x600px) Image search: [Google]
stevewa3.jpg
200KB, 922x600px
Since mods are planning on an awful nsfw sister board of /pol/, we should call for mods to make a god-tier board that fills in the gap between /an/, /his/, and /sci/
We need to call for mods to make /pre/ - Prehistoric
This glorious board will be about Prehistoric life and the early cosmos
We can discuss dinosaurs, cavemen, formation of galaxies, etc
I would gladly volunteer to become a janitor or moderator for this board so it will not go to waste
>>
>>8866176
nobody cares about prehistoric crap faggot
>>
>>8866180
Lots of /sci/entists are interested in the origins and evolution of the cosmos
Not all anons on /sci/ are on /sci/ to soley discuss homework
>>
File: 1486911496400.jpg (53KB, 500x541px)
1486911496400.jpg
53KB, 500x541px
>>8866176
I really want a board for us biobrainlets. /an/ consists of 90% "aww look at da cute dog XDd posting dis to r/adviceanimals" and bio discussions are too few and far between here.
>>
>>8866180
>what is palaeontology
>>
>>8866283
I also believe that there should be a containment board for pets, aka /pet/
This would make /an/ mostly about wild animals, microorganisms, plants and fungi, etc
2/3 of the board is about pets
We need to put the nature back in /an/, and stop filling up the board with pets
>>
>>8866287
great job stating its name faggot. still nobody cares
>>
>>8866310
t. brainlet
Many humans have a thirst for knowledge, that's why our ancestors explored the planet
You don't have the mental capacity to imagine prehistoric worlds
>>
>>8866176
>>8866283
Excuse me, but are you talking about the same /an/ I browse where despite being slow as fuck prehistoric threads,animal related news threads and even discussions about people doing animal related jobs are common or are you still frozen on /can/?
>>
>>8866283
We don't deserve a board friend. Honestly there's probably only 10 of us still here that haven't been laughed off the board.
>>
>>8866176
No-one cares about your escapist fantasies of a time before girls could say no to your scrawny form.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 465x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 465x369px
>>8866283
>>8866839
There is atleast 3 ITT
Don't let those buttmad engineers bully you. They just want to take out their frustration on someone(they are insecure about not being scientists) just tell the Math'os to go outside.
This entire website and all of its users MUST die in a fire, it's the only path to freedom
>>
>>8866176
Have fun discussing ancient aliens and Jesus riding dinosaurs, you faggot.
>>8866677
/an/ has nothing do do with biology. Looking at cute animals is to biology what rolling joints is to chemistry.
>>
>>8866176
kys
>>
Mods are retarded and will never made a good board. You might as well go to 8ch and make a board there.
>>
>>8866944
>>8866283
>Brainlets
Biology literally requires the most smarts since it involves the most complex things we know of in the universe.
>>
>>8867045
/An/- Animals and nature
I've seen threads that can fall into
>Ecology
>Zoology
>Paleontology
>Botany (the minority, and probably they are just "looking at nice plants", never browsed them)

If you want to discuss things that are just raw genetics, microbiology or similar, use /sci/. /an/ is nice as it is and the other idea (/pre/) will probably end up in an monotonous slow board at best and an uncontrollable clusterfuck at worst.
>>
>>8867103
math cucks btfo
>>
>>8867059
Underrated post
>>
>>8866180
The past is all there is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.