[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: time_covers.jpg (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
time_covers.jpg
170KB, 640x360px
>>
>>8863640
Should I subscribe to National Geographic magazine?
>>
>>8863640
The media never gets science right
>>
climate is a spectrum
>>
>>8863640
Popsci
>>
>>8863640
the big freeze refers to a series of unusual cold blizzards, not to the global climate. you should read the articles instead of just looking at the cover.
>>
>>8863640
>Knowledge and our tools to understand the world evolve with time
What is there to explain?
>>
>>8863817
My anon is so oh oh oh
>>
>>8863640
They call it "Climate change" for this reason now.
>>
>>8863847
>you should read the articles instead of just looking at the cover
did you expect more from these /pol/tard shills?
>>
Why does anyone care about Time magazine? Is it a government agency? What if Ross Perot bought it and made it say that global warming is made of marzipan light bulbs?
>>
>>8863640
Magazine writers aren't the best source of scientific information.
>>
>>8865657
For the so-called "middle class" (whatever that was) they used to be the best source of non-alternative facts.
>>
File: 1.1.png (140KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.png
140KB, 500x486px
>>8863640
>>
>>8865656
Having a bunch of famous magazines in your living room table makes you look good on the intelligence spectrum.
>>
>>8866123
are you the same person posting this in every remotely controversial thread? are you from reddit?
>>
>>8863775
This.
>>
>>8863640
different agenda, same bullshit
>>
It works, bitches!
>>
File: MilankovitchDP.gif (32KB, 300x687px) Image search: [Google]
MilankovitchDP.gif
32KB, 300x687px
>>8863647
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.