[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ultimate Shodown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: vs.png (213KB, 768x448px) Image search: [Google]
vs.png
213KB, 768x448px
Oiler
>The master of us all
>Humble and amicable
>Friend of all children
>Son was a mathematician
>Cool formula for polyhedra
>Published a shit ton, wanted to share his knowledge with the world
>Memorized the entire Aeneis
>Simple and pleasant signature
>Devout christian
>Smiles in his portrait
>e^πi + 1 = 0
>Swiss
>Pure of heart
>Calm and collected

GauB
>The prince of mathematicians
>Raging egomaniac
>Gave zero shit about children
>Didn't want his son become a mathematician to not spoil the family name
>Constructed some 17-gon nobody gives a shit about
>Published very little, wanted to keep his knowledge to himself
>Probably never actually read any classical literature
>Tries way too hard with his signature
>Probably an atheist
>Stern in his portrait
>Nobody even knows any identity by him
>German
>Sinner
>Temperamental
>>
>>8863400
Your post is very autistic, but I pick Euler.
>>
Euler is my /sci/bando
>>
>>8863400
forgot to add 5 stanley cup wins
>>
>>8863400
Neither, Grothendieck BTFO both of them.
>>
>>8863485
lol
>>
>>8863400
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Leonhard_Euler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Carl_Friedrich_Gauss
>>
File: 1449936298201.png (686KB, 914x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449936298201.png
686KB, 914x500px
Standing still, Gauss's eyes opened wide seeing me, for I was undressing myself when he came into my room without knocking.
"I'm deeply sorry, sir Euler! I just wanted to ask for your advice on this puzzle". He apologize. His sincerity made him much stiffer than he already was. Then he paused in silent, not knowing what to do next while looking away.
"Be at ease.", I couldn't stop smiling when I saw his red cheeks. "Come over here". He hesitated. Still, he started to slowly inch toward me with his face directed away from my naked top.
"Take off your hat". He didn't know what I meant by that but he took it off and put it on the drawer near my bed.
I moved myself closer to him, he still faced away but his eyes are glued on my bare chest. I embraced him, he cried a small scream, like a kid should, like the purest soul should, like the person I want to be with should.
I put my lips on his neck while my hands started to take his clothes off.
>>
"Please stop sir! This is not what we are meant to do! Please, I beg of you!", he cried with his chest partly opened. I put my hand under his shirt and tear it open. All to reveal his hairy nipple then started to lick it.
"Ah--". His embarrassment and confusion mixed together into a short overjoyed sound. I knew it all along that he also desired my body, beside my knowledge.
Then, he abruptly covered his nipples. "Please, if anyone knows about this, we would be castrated and behea-!". I stopped him mid sentence by kissing him, my tongue started to seek for the warm inside his mouth. It was indeed the most delicious dish I could wish for. Then, without saying, I remove my pants, leaving my erected little vector pointing toward him.
"Can you still resist this? My sweet little Gauss?". I smiled when looking at him. Still overwhelmed by that kiss, he breathed heavily. After ten seconds or so, he regain his composure. Then, without saying a single word, he kneel down before me and started to kiss my vector. He kissed it, licked it, swallowed it then kissed it again. All to keep my vector swinging up and down, tip switching between the real and imaginary axes.
He started to sweat a lot. Feeling that the summer heat is just too much, I suggested him to take off his top. And so he did, obediently just like how he should be from the start.
At the middle, I drew my vector out from his wet space. I pushed him down on the floor then started pulling his pants away.
"No, sir! Please let me do it!" It boggled my how one could still be embarrassed after that while vector licking, but I let him do it anyway since I did not want to tease him any further, for my vector still has its limit. "No more teasing", I mumbled. I jumped at his vector, perfectly normal shape, and started to swallowed it.
"Ahhh, Ah, Ahhh-". He moaned along with his swinging sensitive vector.
>>
For like ten minutes, I kept his vector wet. Then we moved onto the next stage. I raised his legs upward, let it rested on my shoulders. I then put my pointy little vector inside his concave normal distribution of a man. I thrust back and forth. His creams were quite loud so I decided to seal them off with a kiss on his mouth. Our faces rubbed each other, our tongues danced together, my hairy long ßalls kept hitting his butt, all to prove that we were one at that very moment. We both sweated a lot. My vector became easier to slide inside his distribution thank to the help of Bernoulli. I smell his neck, smell his nipples and contemplate Gauss's naked body.
I can't hold it in anymore. I went faster, faster and faster. I couldn't care about his scream anymore. All I care now is that we are together.
"Ah, sir Euler, please go faster". He said while his hand was playing with his vector, out and open in the air. I know that we were going to end this soon.
"Ha, ha, ha-". I kissed his left nipple one last time. Then at one point, it was obvious what we are led into. We were at our limits.
[math]e^{i\pi}+1 = 0[/math]
We screamed it together. Our vectors then bended to its original shape. We hugged and kissed each other one last time before letting the sleep taking over.
>>
>>8863636
Brilliant. Disgusting. /thread
>>
>>8863400
">probably an aetheist"
yeah, because that's a bad thing...
>>
File: Gauss_was_here.jpg (96KB, 628x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gauss_was_here.jpg
96KB, 628x1000px
>>8863400
Try harder, OP.

My money is on Gauss, but it's a close shave.
>>
>>8863631
>>8863634
>>8863636
kek
>>
>>8863454

What you did there. I see it.
>>
Gauss would deliberately remove any intuitive notions from his proofs, trying to erase the path of intuition he used to get there. He wanted his proofs to appear fully algebraic and synthetic. Egotistical bastard.
>>
>>8863400
It's not a fair comparison because Euler and Gauss are separate spectrums.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.