[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientifically speaking, what is the best age to move out by?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1493061527491.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1493061527491.png
7KB, 225x225px
Scientifically speaking, what is the best age to move out by?

I hate living with my parents. Id like to not do it anymore.
>>
>>8862261
>best age to move
after working for three months at your first real job after graduating from college. Assuming your parents are okay with that.
>>
File: bill-nye-21306660.jpg (25KB, 241x294px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye-21306660.jpg
25KB, 241x294px
>>8862261
Age is a spectrum
>>
>>8862270
>being a rent cuck
>>
>>8862270
>wasting money on rent when you could be saving and investing
>>
I've been living alone since I was 14 man. wtf are you still doing with your parents
>>
>>8862261
>Scientifically speaking, what is the best age to move out by?
The best age is when you don't want to live with your parents anymore. Do it faggot.

Assuming you are of age, that is. If not, things are more complex.
>>
>>8863116
Hows that pay check to pay check rent cuck life?
>>
>>8862261
Just adding the words
>scientifically speaking
Doesn't make this about science
>>
Those of you saying that renting is for cucks: You ARE aware that you have to pay property taxes on your house, which can be as high as rent? Plus you are tying yourself down to one place for the rest of your life. And if you don't even have a gf/wife, you will live alone in a big house that you have to take care of all by yourself
>>
>>8863232
>Not just hiring maids to do your cleaning for you
>>
>>8863232
It's just retards who got sold the "houses r the best investment" meme.
>>
>>8863232
>not squatting In lake houses in the winter and innawoods in the summer
Wew lad
>>
best age is when you have no more debt after graduating and have enough to buy some property to live in. the american "tradition" of moving out right after high school is beyond fucking retarded because it puts the person is massive debt. (((they))) push this tradition.
>>
>>8863232
buying property does not necessarily mean a house. you can buy an apartment building which gives you monthly revenue. You can buy multiple properties and rent them out. You don't have to live in them. its good to buy as much property in a city or near suburb that is growing or going through gentrification.
>>
>>8863937
to add, it's very lucrative to buy an apartment building or duplex type building and rent it to immigrants. not only can you charge them more (they can afford it because they live like ant colonies in 1 apartment) but they won't ever bitch about problems to the city because they fear deportation. immigration does fuck over natives and makes tons of money for property owners which is weird why liberals think unrestricted immigration is fine.
>>
>>8863778
>tfw everyone told you not to buy an apartment
I did it anyway, and the price in the area had increased by 30-40% during those 2½ years. Also I pay much less for the mortgage than rent would have costed.
Definitely best financial decision I've taken.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.