[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bianular Beats: The fuck is this shit ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: babebeats.jpg (4KB, 240x202px)
babebeats.jpg
4KB, 240x202px
Listening to beats to change eye color: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB0qOpIIzjM

Youtube Comment section loves it ? Are people retarded or am I being close minded ?
>>
>>8859002
>Are people retarded or am I being close minded?

The first one
>>
>>8859002
Guess it's placebo effect?
>>
>>8859002
>make youtube video of ambient video game music overlaying abstract art
>bullshit title about how it will fix your life
>easy ad money
>>
>>8859014
Change eye color ? Is there any science about changing your body through thoughts over a long period time ?
>>
>>8859039
No
>>
>>8859043

What if it actually works, I can't get over the fact that so people are so confident that it works despite the bizarre claims; Like listening to 3 weeks and imagining the change somehow actually brings about a change. Maybe it is science we haven't explored yet.
>>
>>8859049
There's no possible mechanism for this to happen. Nothing like this can change the transcription/translation that is going on in iris cells.
>>
Binaural beats actually do effect your brainwave patterns. Your brain will start to sync up with them.

Whether this is actually useful is a different question, but the physiological effect is measurable.
>>
File: 1492279877854.gif (2MB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1492279877854.gif
2MB, 400x330px
>>8859002
try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHcr6R8nbZA
shit's bizarre
>>
>>8859002

I just to listen to Binaural beats with a pal of mine 10 years ago, back in high school. It's placebo, but boy it sure works if you fall for it.

We used to brag about knowing how sex felt like after trying one of the files that allegedly made you feel exactly like a sex afterglow.
>>
>>8859104

Just like coffee I feel nothing
>>
I used to smoke weed and play with this program that allowed you to create your own binaural beats by frequency and rate-- some of them felt weird to be honest. But I could have just been high and full of shit
>>
"Transcranial pulsed ultrasound (TPU) uses low intensity, low frequency ultrasound (LILFU) as a method to stimulate the brain. In 2002, Dr. Alexander Bystritsky first proposed the idea that this methodology contained therapeutic benefits.[1] Beginning in 2008, Dr. William Tyler and his research team from Arizona State University began an investigation and development of this alternative neuromodulation without the harmful effects and risks of invasive surgery. They discovered that this low-power ultrasound is able to stimulate high neuron activity which allows for the manipulation of the brain waves through an external source. Unlike deep brain stimulation or Vagus nerve stimulation, which use implants and electrical impulses, TPU is a noninvasive and focused procedure that does not require the implantation of electrodes that could damage the nervous tissue. Its use is applicable in various fields including but not limited to medical and military science. Although this technology holds great potential to introducing new and beneficial alternatives to conventional brain manipulation, it is a relatively young science and has certain obstructions to its full development such as a lack of complete understanding and control of every safety measure."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_pulsed_ultrasound

I'm to lazy to search for every type I have come across but they all share the same basic principles, and they all do something.
>>
Does it work if you fall asleep ?

I'd be willing to try it then, it's pretty soothing
>>
>>8859104
ree! N! N! N! NIEN

this actually hits me hard but I can identify why. It's reminiscent of the frequency and tone of some machinery I worked on for a long time, usually dosed with coffee and required to have a lot of attentiveness. It's just like smelling baked apples and cinnamon and feeling comforted as you recall fresh apple pies at home.
>>
>>8859056
>there is no mechanism for this to happen.

Anon I....
>>
>>8859039
>Change eye color ? Is there any science about changing your body through thoughts over a long period time ?
Put iodine in your eyes.
It works but you may go blind.
>>
>>8859056
>There's no possible mechanism for this to happen.
No known mechanism.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.