[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After WW3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pondering.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.png
3KB, 302x237px
After WW3 lets say we nuke the shit out of ourselves. What do then?

We gotta repopulate right?

logically speaking, could we repopulate the world with only 2 people?
Say 2 people are left
now those 2 people have kids
Now this is where incest comes in
those children fuck and have children and they have 4 children?

I feel like they would die before they could repopulate so what's the least amount if people it would take to repopulate the world? I want to say at least 3 couples. But there would be a LOT of fucking.
>>
Earth will probably be inhospitable for human life for thousands of years after WW3, repopulation won't be an option.
>>
>>8858204
Dear Piggot,

What you're talking about is the fibonacci function.
Powers of 2 are also important. For your problem you can create an inverted binary tree.
Start with 2. 2 make 1 and you need 2 of 1s to make a 1.
2 Parents fuck-a-lot and shoot cum and pussy juice everywhere. GOD I miss having sex, I haven't fucking in months, man.
2 parents make 1 kid, 1 kid fucks his mom makes another kid.

Wait, now we have a problem. Should we let the kids fuck their mothers or should we only let brothers and sisters fuck?

If the parents make 2 kids and the kids make 2 kids, 6 people would be alive.at this point.

6 people can fuck in pairs of two, if each of the females can spawn from their legs a maximum of 2 kids then:

6 kids will be born

now we have 12 piggots.

12 piggots of which 6 are male, 6 are female.

6 males fuck 2 females, go round robin, rotational bitshift. 12 kids are born

now we have 18 people. 18 are born from this generation's fucking. 36.

so, we had 2,4,6,12,18,36.
1+1
1+3
1+5
1+11
1+17
1+35

I saw some prime numbers, problem too hard for me, I give up. I'm a piggot.

Regards,
Piggot
>>
>>8858220
p much this, only conceivable option is to tunnel underground and live like dwarfs. hope you like eating rocks.
>>
>>8858204
2 n=1
4 n=2
32 n=5

2^n where n=multiples of 9months that have passed since the orgies started happening.

this orgy will result in 1 billion people after log_2 of n = 1 billion

which is about 2^30, 30x9months which is about 22.5 years
>>
>>8858260
I don't understand any of this anon.
>>
Imagine the smell of cum and wet pussies and orgyal screams that would happen during those 22.5 years

everyone would be busy fucking their mothers and sisters and grandmothers everyone would be sweaty shooting cum everywhere, people would fuck like animals and never get tired of it, spawning kids would be as mundane as taking a shit, every day you'd see a dumb bitch spread her legs, moan and shit out a new brainlet kid that's part of OP's repopulation plan
>>
>>8858266
log_2 of n = 1billion

what value of n would make 2^n be equal to 1 billion?

n is a multiple of 9 months, every time 9 months pass, 1 is increased. Every time a bitch gives birth, a new generation starts. generation 1: 2 people, generation 2 (after 9 months) 4 people. powers of 2

I did ignore the fact that those people would be 0 years old when i'd start calculating the beginning of the 9 months till 2 new babies are spawned per couple but let's ignore that minor problem, it's not too important
>>
>>8858204
there's a lower bound to the population to maintain enough genetic diversity that we don't die out from genetic conditions

that's why a species can still has some living creatures but still be considered essentially extinct

to make this would I would imagine there needs to be cloning and designer babies involved
>>
>>8858281
or some really nice orgies, imagine the smell of cum and pussy juice, every tribe would be trading pussy like money and every mother and sister would educate their kids while being cummed on by the male relatives

a fucking hell for us autists but normies would probably enjoy it
>>
>>8858278
please explain this like I'm 12. I literally do not understand any of these calculations anon.

>>8858283
dude, you need to get laid.
>>
>>8858283
just like my doujins
>>
>>8858287
the more creampies = the higher your chances of getting pregnant in a short period of time

it makes sense to start fucking everything in sight at least 3-5 times or till your dick falls off so that the bitch has high chances of getting pregnant

women would become so used up and disgusting, ALMOST as disgusting as this generation's females

i mean, even if you get fucked constantly all your life until you die and basically act as a mathematical object with which you calculate powers of 2 and simulate the growth of the exponential function you're still less of a whore than the average woman walking today on the street with those ugly ass thighs that go up their pussies and flabby asses
>>
>>8858311
ok this does sound like a hentai.
>>
>>8858311
but what about twins?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.