[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Nye Saves the World From Sexist Science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Bill Nye the Science Xir.png (378KB, 556x292px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye the Science Xir.png
378KB, 556x292px
Are y'all ready for some REAL science? It's time to get with the times and realize gender is a SPECTRUM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
>>
File: 1493113343052.png (513KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
1493113343052.png
513KB, 496x369px
uhh excuse me?
>>
A thread died for this, OP.
>>
File: nat_geo_petition_pic.jpg (17KB, 460x225px) Image search: [Google]
nat_geo_petition_pic.jpg
17KB, 460x225px
http://citizengo.org/en-us/39715-tell-national-geographic-gender-ideology-harms-children

>96,752 people have signed. Help us reach 100,000 signatures.

On August 17, 2016, the American College of Pediatricians issued a statement saying “gender Ideology harms children,” and “urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts – not ideology – determine reality.” In their statement, they go on to say “a person’s belief that he or she is something they are not is, at best, a sign of confused thinking.”

These statements are supported by three leading medical doctors in the field, including Paul McHugh, M.D., University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

The statement goes on to say "Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse."
>>
>391 likes 24,424 dislikes
Really gets the ol noggin a movin
>>
>>8857220
>the American College of Pediatricians
>The group was founded in 2002 by a group of pediatricians, including Joseph Zanga, a past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), as a protest against the AAP's support for adoption by gay couples

Wew talk about bias.
>>
This meme needs to die
>>
>>8857208
Lyrics and topic aside, it still sounds like shit. Like, they didnt even try to make it catchy so ppl would listen to it...
>>
File: 1489559520650.jpg (18KB, 420x516px) Image search: [Google]
1489559520650.jpg
18KB, 420x516px
>every episode is a targeted attack on every conspiracy theory
>get to THIS SHIT
>brain reacts so negatively I begin to question science as a whole
The earth really is flat isn't it?
>>
>>8857208
we already have a thread on this garbage: >>8852093

Why post another instead of actually discussing math or science?
>>
>>8857496
Climate change is a hoax. Lizard people control the government. Jews control the lizard people.
>>
>>8857214
Bill Nye killed it*
>>
>>8857208

>Dj'ing with your desktop turned off

I guess he's a trans-DJ too.
>>
>>8857496

it's actually a flat circle
>>
>>8857208
>6 threads about this doofus and his shitty show
>Giving Nye free publicity by reposting the same shit over and over again
>>
File: t3_67k6jj.jpg (160KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
t3_67k6jj.jpg
160KB, 500x706px
>>8857213
>>
>>8857208
I hate the overblown reaction of his body language in that picture the whole facade of "I am blown away by what I am seeing" as if he didn't play a role in the creation of the sketch, it's obviously meant to make you think "this old white guy is shocked by what he sees but is still in agreement with the young people and you should be too".
You see John Stewart and Stephen Colbert and John Oliver all do the same thing on their shows whenever they have a guest trying to push a narrative they agree with.
Fucking subliminal bullshit.
>>
>>8860097
He's an important figure in the scientific community.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.