[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given that World War 3 is threatening to break out, is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wwiii-conflict-map[1].jpg (111KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
wwiii-conflict-map[1].jpg
111KB, 750x500px
Given that World War 3 is threatening to break out, is there a nuclear warning system people can use?
>>
>>8853082

Yes.
>>
>>8853085
Thanks!
>>
>>8853096
Welcome.
>>
>>8853105
Btw, which one do you have in mind?
>>
>>8853120
I know about the Emergency Alert System, but is there something non-distracting that's hooked into the EAS that people can run in the background?
>>
I remember reading a good q and a about why developed countries would use nukes and also how significantly ineffective they would be I'm comparison to our movie hypotheticals.

Does anyone have the link?
>>
>>8853082
When the GPS L3 band fires up you know it is time to put on whose leaden underpants.

No secret yet little known fact: Navstar satellites, the space segment of GPS, also contain a nudet - nuclear detonation detector. That starts transmission on the L3 band.

Strangely they give PLENTY of warning whenever they test the L3 transmitters.
>>
>>8853082
Why is North Korea in dark blue?
>>
>>8853082
ching chong china missed japan
>>
>>8853082
>China
>Russia
>starting WWIII because of the Norks
Lel literally go to >>/pol/ so you can learn to politics
>>
>>8853082

what a stupid question

You'll know when WW3 goes nuclear because some sort of event will happen (ie russian ships trying to break a blockade, russian infantry in eastern poland etc) that will cause the government to get scared which will affect it's operations.

In the weeks and days preceding a nuclear war, teleco service will suddenly become much more throttled while air service is partially or fully suspended. There will be much more military equipment being moved around and Congress might vote for an early recess. Then suddenly you'll be unable to connect to international websites (as transatlantic cables would be cut), and TV service will be disrupted. That's when you'd hear the emergency alert on your landline phone or radio.

These things don't just happen overnight.
>>
>>8853604
>Strangely they give PLENTY of warning whenever they test the L3 transmitters.

lmao i wonder why
>>
>>8853082

The air sirens all started blaring in my major city a few days ago; I felt nervous. I quickly realized that it was neither the first Wednesday of the month, nor was it 1300 local time - the time and day of the usual monthly test.

There probably wasn't doom. But if there was doom, I decided to go outside, look up into the sky and greet it. Nope, no doom. People walking around, all right no doom, fine, no large objects falling toward the ground. I went back inside.

I believe it was a storm warning, looked pretty cloudy.
>>
>>8853082
It's been years since the nuclear altert system was created and since the public was trained or informed aobut it.
Only time the Government is going to start re-training is if the nuclear clock reaches 1 minute before midnight, as opposed to the 3 minutes before midnight we have beenn sitting at for the past couple of years, and are continuing to sit at.

Don't worry about nuclear holocaust anon, the media has overblown the consequences of trump's presidency actions and will continue to do so indefinitely because of all the butt-hurt.
>>
>>8853082
>China allying with Russia
>>
https://youtu.be/ra1T1nypBDA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.