[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do vaccines cause autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tw.jpg (56KB, 778x397px) Image search: [Google]
tw.jpg
56KB, 778x397px
Do vaccines cause autism?
>>
No.
>>
Yes it does. It has been proven countless of times, by many scientists.

>>8849655
Fuck you cuck
>>
>>8849644
There are literally hundreds of different causes for autism.
>>
>>8849697
error: [citation].exe has not been found.

also saying cuck doesn't help your point
>>
>>8849697
>Yes it does. It has been proven countless of times, by many scientists.
You mean shown once in a discredited paper with fabricated results?
>>
File: 1457349991735.png (111KB, 286x308px) Image search: [Google]
1457349991735.png
111KB, 286x308px
>>8849644
Since you already have it, you're good to go.
On second thought, don't. Maybe you'll catch something and the world will become a little better.
>>
>>8849644
Yes.
>>
>>8849644
>Unhealthy old parents have baby. Child has AUTISM - parents blame vaccine to deflect guilt. Many such cases!

Is Barron autistic?

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom%E2%80%99s-age-study-may-shed-light
>>
>>8849644
Nobody was able to prove that in any scientifically acceptable fashion. Maybe it does, but I have yet to see evidence that confirms it.
>>
>>8849697
Why the fuck are you here, this board is pointless with people like you, fucking annoying
>>
>>8849771
nah

>>8849807
it's been specifically disproven, there is no correlation, this can easily be studied
>>
File: runqvist.gif (720KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
runqvist.gif
720KB, 350x200px
>>8849644
>>
File: WineOfHerFornications.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
WineOfHerFornications.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>8849644
>Do vaccines cause autism?
Can you put autism inducing poisons into a small vial, put a sticker on that vial that says "vaccine," and then inject children with it who then become autistic?
>>
>>8849644
go and pubmed original 2008 wakefields study, then look at the responses where he was disproved

or go and cochrane vaccines and autism
>>
>>8849644
trump is a kike shill, so no
>>
>>8849644
I dont understand how this is even up for debate when a simple google search and the most basic level of logical think will yield the answer. No, vaccination doesnt cause autism. Let me break it down for some of the slower anons:
>google "symptoms of autism"
>note: overreacting or underreacting to painful stimuli
>babies get vaccinations before they can speak in most cases so autism may go unnoticed at this point
>introduce baby to painful stimuli
>baby reacts oddly
>"Gee this baby might have autism, further testing is needed"
>retarded parent goes "shot + baby = autistic baby!!! I have to go tell facebook"
>some other retarded parent makes the same retarded observation and "verifies" the retarded evidence
And the stupidity spreads like a virus, infecting anyone who isnt smart enough to vaccinate their thoughts with logical cautious skepticism.

There you have it folks, you can logically come to the conclusion that vaccines do not cause autism even if you want to ignore every piece of scientific evidence out there that says the same thing.

We just need to start a movement that convinces people vaccines are actually administered to remove humans natural born ability to fly, then watch all the anti-vaccine morons throw themselves off high places. Problem solved.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.