[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasn't sure what board to post on, I guess my question counts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: KFC.jpg (33KB, 421x312px) Image search: [Google]
KFC.jpg
33KB, 421x312px
Wasn't sure what board to post on, I guess my question counts as anatomy maybe.

I got bit by a dog yesterday. I boiled it out and cleaned it with peroxide and alcohol then wrapped it for a while. When I took the bandage off it looked ok but after a while the flesh or muscle or whatever started swelling and poking out of the wound. What is this and how do I stop it?
>>
on the end of my thumb*
>>
>>8847498
By going to a doctor
>>
>>8847504
I'm kind of poor
>>
>>8847507
While I kinda understand your point, you should know than people died just because a bat bit them since they carried rabies. If I were you, I wouldn't take this kind of risk.
>>
>>8847520
That has occurred to me and it's definitely on my mind but right now I just want the inside parts of me to be on the inside
>>
>>8847498
Post pics of your wound
>>
It's probably inflammation from infection, and Neosporin is probably not going to do it. It's time to see a doctor.

>>8847507
Then you definitely can't afford to die or lose a limb because you're too much of a dumb ass to preserve your own health.
>>
File: muhthumb.jpg (109KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
muhthumb.jpg
109KB, 1280x960px
>>8847540
>>
>>8847590
I have amoxicillin from a few months ago. If that doesn't do it I'm biting the bullet and going to the doc
>>
Fucking America man, truly the third world of the first word
>>
>>8847807
We could have effective, useful free healthcare if not for all the niggers and beaners
>>
>>8847498
Your first mistake was boiling yourself. Unless you want to inflict trauma/death upon yourself, you should avoid this.

Although you are probably a complete retard when it comes to medicine (as made apparent by you boiling yourself), I somehow doubt you have congenital analgesia, so it's safe to assume that it's not the actual muscle poking out. If I thought you'd be able to handle this on your own, I'd give you some advice. I do not think so, therefore I can only urge you to see a physician.

Fucking retards, man.
>>
>>8848017
You... You're kidding right?

"boil it out" is a common term for cleaning a wound with peroxide because it bubbles up
>>
>>8847507
What country are you from?
>>
>>8848068
The US
>>
Fasciaitis. It will start to rot if you dont get that taken care of. Ice it and take nsaids. If it does nit improve in 24 hrs go to a wlak in clinic. A few hundred will be a lot better than the 20k when your arm has to be amputated.
>>
>>8848085
Amazing gets bitten by dog probably rabbies, to poor to get treated, dies.

Fukin hell
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.