[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientifically, why do women sway their hips? Specifically. why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Thefinalredpill.png (1MB, 857x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Thefinalredpill.png
1MB, 857x1317px
Scientifically, why do women sway their hips? Specifically. why do some women sway their hips ridiculously too much. Are they retarded? I mean, are they actually fucking retarded?

And I am not joking about them being retarded. Have you tried walking by swaying your hips side to side? I have been trying just to get a feel of why they do it. My first thought was that it is comfortable but not at all. You have to basically force your bones to rub against each other in the most unnatural way to sway your hips (well, if you just sway a little you won't feel it but if you want to sway your hips as hard as some girls do you will definitely feel it).

So are women retarded? Do they feel this incredibly inefficient way of walking and decide to do it anyways because it looks kinda sexy... to other people?

>inb4 but women with wide hips naturally do that

Shut the fuck up you fucking imbecile. My gf has really wide hips with thick thighs and ass and when she walks normally she doesn't do that. She does walk like that when we are in the bedroom, so clearly it is a choice. Women CHOOSE to walk like that. Some women, like my gf, are not degenerates so they choose to do it in sexual environments but many fucking disgusting degenerates decide to just do it anywhere like the sluts they are.

Like at university! I bet you've seen these fucking sluts swaying their disgusting hips all around campus. It is distracting as shit. It is so fucking distracting because my fucking primal male brain naturally stares at their disgusting bodies. So they are literally raping my eyes by swaying their hips. They force me to look at their ass. That is literally rape. And I fucking swear that if you are a woman who sways her hips in public I have no respect for you. I do not even see you as an equal human being. I wouldn't work with you. I wouldn't hang out with you. I wouldn't even take a shit on you.

So what is the science behind this? Are women just naturally dumb? Naturally sluts? What is it?
>>
File: enlightenment.jpg (100KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
enlightenment.jpg
100KB, 598x566px
>nothing is either disprovable or provable, some things are just more probable than others.
>>
>>8840568
>“The founding of a science more or less on the notion of repetition brings in its train yet another delusion of a quantitative kind, the delusion that consists in thinking that the accumulation of a large number of facts can be of use by itself as ‘proof' of a theory; nevertheless, even a little reflection will make it evident that facts of the same kind are always indefinite in multitude, so that they can never all be taken into account, quite apart from the consideration that the same facts usually fit several different theories equally well. It will be said that the establishment of a greater number of facts does at least give more ‘probability' to a theory; but to say so is to admit that no certitude can be arrived at in that way, and that therefore the conclusions promulgated have nothing ‘exact' about them; it is also an admission of the wholly ‘empirical' character of modern science, although, by a strange irony, its partisans are pleased to accuse of ‘empiricism' the knowledge of the ancients, whereas exactly the opposite is the truth: for this ancient knowledge, of the true nature of which they have no idea whatever, started from principles and not from experimental observations, so that it can truly be said that profane science is built up exactly the opposite way round to traditional science.”
>“The profane sciences of which the modern world is so proud are really and truly only the degenerate ‘residues’ of the ancient traditional sciences.”
>>
>>8840552
..who cares?

I can't imagine how frustrating life must be to be so autistic to worry about this shit.
Maybe, I dunno, like how your 'primal man brain' can't help looking, they do it instinctively?
Perhaps your girlfriend is so fat (as you've described) that if her hips swayed her pelvis would break?
>>
>>8840591
>Maybe, I dunno, like how your 'primal man brain' can't help looking, they do it instinctively?

But I already gave an example of someone who doesn't do it in public. It is a choice. And I bet you know a lot of women who also don't do it. I'd say there is a 30 to 70 split on the women who do this.

>Perhaps your girlfriend is so fat (as you've described) that if her hips swayed her pelvis would break?
>thick = fat

lol ok homo, go back to jerking it to Skeletron.
>>
>>8840552
some of them do it on purpose to attract men. Other women see them doing it and decide that's how women are supposed to walk, and they do it without necessarily explicitly trying to attract men.
>>
>>8840611
This.

Especially when they've seen other girls do it from a very young age, they'll imitate it without even being aware of it.
>>
>>8840611
>>8840613
So are you saying women are disgusting useless cum dumpsters that can't think for themselves and instead just follow the pack and thus deserve to have no rights as humans because they aren't humans?

Adds up.
>>
>>8840613
yes, just look at how many girls 12 and under emulate the skankiest celebrities without realizing they're learning precisely to act like a whore.
>>8840634
that's what I was saying yes
>>
>>8840642
>that's what I was saying yes
Great so now that we have unanymously decided women aren't human how do I get rid of the big mistake that was women's rights?

Is it fine if I just go to Trump's house and cross out the part about women being humans in the constitution? Or do I need Trump to cross it out himself?. And how long do you think it will take the ammendment to classify women as below cockroaches to go through congress?
>>
>>8840634
Id say men are like that too.. You only have to look at most youth cultures really. Its an important human instinct to copy what others are doing as its usually the odd one out that gets killed by the lion etc first.
>>
>>8840607
lol look at this anon in denial about his gigantic gf
>>
>>8840662
Well, at least we don't sway our hips like disgusting degenerates.
>>
>>8840665
Such hateful words.. Stop being so mad about everything, you talk like a buttmad teen desperate for attention from /pol/ so you wave the flag on this board. We're here to discuss objectivity not your opinion on women
>>
>>8840671
Well, show me some objectivity then.
Are women equal to men?
>>
>>8840671
>>8840675
That's what I thought.
>>
Why do you cares what cunts think lmao.
>>
>>8840552
They literally have a different bone structure from males, and their hips tend to be wider compared to midsection with a bit more curve to it. That coupled with them also tending to have higher bodyfat ratios particulary in the legs and hips, leads to the swaying motion, it's something that just happens after puberty and they aren't always doing it on purpose. Though, some girls do overemphasize the sway to get people to look at them.

If you examine middle aged women in areas like grocery stores you'll see what I mean better. They have the sway, and you can tell a lot of them don't do it on purpose. It's just the way they're built. If you want to see girls overemphasize sway on purpose, go to a highschool or a college campus on a Friday/Saturday night.
>>
>>8840846
t. cuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.